LOOK I AM SPECIAL TOO!

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
nope not me!

mine goes eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :retard:

Squiggy

ThunderDick
I was replying to tonks but your blazing fast computers left me hanging in the wind with a reply in exile...:D

Oz

tonks said:
does everybody have a better tv than me?

Dunno......mines so old that when I turn the thing on I have time to brew a cuppa before it warms up enough to show a piccy :D

It's got vavles in it, not a circuit board in sight.

tonksy

mines an old console tv that looks like a piece of furniture? it's on caster. so old that we can't plug a video game thinger in...gotta use the cable...or is it the vcr? anyway...the cable men always laugh at me.

Oz

tonks said:
mines an old console tv that looks like a piece of furniture? it's on caster. so old that we can't plug a video game thinger in...gotta use the cable...or is it the vcr? anyway...the cable men always laugh at me.

I exactly what yer mean......my set has only five channel selector buttons......so if I wanna watch a video, play a tv game or anything I gotta retune one of the stations :lloyd:

I keep meaning to replace the damned thing.....but I hardly watch any telly and the 'puter has one of those funky dvd drives, so I ain't bothered. I dunno how old the thing is.....but a relative gave me the set over 15 yrs ago.

tonksy

Oz said:
I exactly what yer mean......my set has only five channel selector buttons......so if I wanna watch a video, play a tv game or anything I gotta retune one of the stations :lloyd:

I keep meaning to replace the damned thing.....but I hardly watch any telly and the 'puter has one of those funky dvd drives, so I ain't bothered. I dunno how old the thing is.....but a relative gave me the set over 15 yrs ago.
lol yeah but cable takes care of that problem.
i bought mine of a navy buddy 6 years ago but it had been his for like a decade. big screen though. the girls enjoy changing the color and tint...fun for all. :D

Dave

we're looking for a new tv...searching for a 36" hdtv that doesnt cost over $1k

whoreable

TALK TO ME WHEN U ARE READY TO GET A REAL TV :rolleyes:

LOL

I spent 3k :( God that is so pathetic.

My buddy was saying that dell always gets prank calls from tennage girls from germany. That sounds very exciting.

bust seriously, I like how i hate to talk on the phone but got this job, It will probaly be hell but at least it pays ok :(