LOOK I AM SPECIAL TOO!

Mirlyn

whoreable said:
TALK TO ME WHEN U ARE READY TO GET A REAL TV :rolleyes:

LOL

I spent 3k :( God that is so pathetic.

My buddy was saying that dell always gets prank calls from tennage girls from germany. That sounds very exciting.

bust seriously, I like how i hate to talk on the phone but got this job, It will probaly be hell but at least it pays ok :(
In TX? My friend used to work there. Said it was cool, but boring at times. Cool deal on the tv. Wish I had 3k to blow. :p

tonksy

i must be stoned...i know i was going to say something but i don't remember what we were talking about...

Rose

*sits next to Tonksy* Doin't good? Good. :D Do pass. I do. *shares* It'll come back to you. Think really really hard.

Rose

I think you're special, Tonks! :D :hug: What's y9our av of? It's very nice. And sepia'd. :D But your banner is broke to me. :(

:D

tonksy

i dunno who she is but i think shes hot. my banner is broken alot. sometimes it works and sometimes it don't...thanks

Inkara1

Hey, Tonks, does your TV have screw terminals on the back, requiring you to hook the coaxial cable to an adapter?

chcr

Too cute for words
tonks said:
well, right on!
does everybody have a better tv than me?
Yours is probably better than the one in my garage. :lloyd:

Edit: You know, if I read the whole thread...

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Inkara1 said:
Hey, Tonks, does your TV have screw terminals on the back, requiring you to hook the coaxial cable to an adapter?
the one in my basement does :lloyd:

I didn't use an adapter tho...stripped wires worked just as well :devious:

Inkara1

Mirlyn said:
three cheers for uhf!

vid9.jpg

unclehobart

My 'God' class tv didn't change my viewing habits any as 99% of whats on tv is still shit... but... pop in a DVD movie and ... ooo, la, la.. tis sweet.

whoreable

Yea its true. I am sure that I will still only watch cartoons :( I do have alot of dvds I gotta finish watching so that will be fun. I need a progressive scan player now :(