Love - a decision or a mindless chemical reaction?

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
good to hear you're happy as always RD :D

[off topic] do you ever get on MSN lately, or are you at work? :) [/off topic]

freako104

love exsits RD_151. im sure there is a chemical in the body that can make you attracted to someone but always remember that true love is the greatest feeling in the world. i hope one day you feel it.

RD_151

Yeah, it comes and goes (with thoes chemicals no doubt).

I hope my wife doesn't find this thread, that would make for a 'fun' discussion ;)

Nah, I'm not on there at all really. I just created that account the first day I was here, I never checked back there. I should really create a username I might remember then I might be on there more. Actually, speaking of 'love' I can't really use instant messaging anymore. My wife forbids it. Well, kind of. I have to 'listen to her' everytime I'm on there, so its just not worth it. I can actually only use the web at work. I 'can' use it at home, but its not worth the grief :(

Yep, indeed, I'm married :( It seem so real too, unfortunately, just like a real marriage.

See, this is why we must fight for freedom so much when people wish to give it up so quickly and so wilingly in those political threads. Let us not forget about the true forfiture of freedom though. That is what we must all worry about most. Its not whether the gov't will take your freedom, but wheither you will willfully give it up with some silly legal contract ;)

Ok I love my freedom and that probably doesn't require a chemical, so maybe it does indeed exist :D

RD_151

See why I stick with my original theory. Really, its an illusion. Pretend its not there, it will go away. Just be patient ;)