love

freako104

Mare said:
Even true lovers have quarrels..
I think to me "LOVE" is when you can find your soul mate for life, and grow old and die together. Not many ppl have ever experienced this. If you ever look back in time-you see your eldest ppl stayed together. Now adays, its listening to your children saying , can't sleep over "so & so's " house they are visiting with their mom/dad this weekend.
It's a shame-and i fall in that catagory these days. All you can do is pray better for the younger generation.

yea i do hope people actually try to work out their relationships before they plan on a family(or a marriage)

Mare

freako104 said:
yea i do hope people actually try to work out their relationships before they plan on a family(or a marriage)

You can't plan your future though....Nobody can-its weird how life throws you curve balls, all the trials and tribulations ppl go thru in life. Nobody said marriage and having children was going to be easy.

*Just wish I could find the owners manual they handed out at the hospital when i had had my children-must have been all perked up or something??? LOL

freako104

Mare said:
You can't plan your future though....Nobody can-its weird how life throws you curve balls, all the trials and tribulations ppl go thru in life. Nobody said marriage and having children was going to be easy.

*Just wish I could find the owners manual they handed out at the hospital when i had had my children-must have been all perked up or something??? LOL

your right noone can predict the future but you can work out your relationships or at the least try to. it wont always work but sometimes it does work. life is never easy. but i say enjoy the ride while it lasts

a13antichrist

Mare said:
If you ever look back in time-you see your eldest ppl stayed together. Now adays, its listening to your children saying , can't sleep over "so & so's " house they are visiting with their mom/dad this weekend.
It's a shame-and i fall in that catagory these days. All you can do is pray better for the younger generation.

Don't fool yourself into thinking that it was any better in previous generations. They were simply less capable of admitting it was a farce because they didn't have the same freedom that we do.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Stuff it Frenchy. It is better to have an intact heterosexual married couple as parents. Not all other variations are necessarily bad, but it is best, as I described.