love

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Nixy said:
True love is when he doesn't mind when a girl does a queef when he is going down on her.
Now, I know when a girl has to queef, a girl has to queef. But if you queef while I'm going down on you, then we may have a problem.

Raven

Annoying SOB
I'm with him. Not WITH him with him but I agree with what he says. Just warn us before you blow fishy rasberries :p

freako104

your not stupid hon ;) besides you have somewhat of a point although its more a feeling and you know it when you feel it. my true love is when she whips you jsut right was a joke to nixys quote ;)

Vortex

What I really don't like, or fear more like, is when someone, like a SO or something, says "I love you" and it might be for real, and deep in their hearts they may feel that, but at the end of the day, it might just be that they are saying that because they want to fill time, or that it's the socially accepted/expecting thing for you to say...

:(

Maybe I'm just being paranoid! o_O

sam_fisher

love is an uncomfortable pleasure. loving and not being loved in return is like sugar to diabetic. you want to love so so very much. but yet to no end when you've had to much of it, you feel awful, you go blind, your organs shut down, and then you die.

sam.:disgust2: