love

freako104

i hope you dont feel that way about it all the time since it isnt as bad as your making it out to be. when they love you back its the best feeling ever. if you can take heart in the fact they actually care about you at all it should make you feel good.

a13antichrist

sam_fisher said:
but yet to no end when you've had to much of it,

If you can have too much of it then it isn't love.

And if you REALLY do love someone, not being loved back won't change that. Sure it's suck for you but what's important as far as you're concerned is that that person be happy - so you'd be happy when that person you love who doesn't love you falls in love with someone else, because you know that the person you love is happy.

If you aren't willing to sacrifice your life so that the person that the person you love loves can stay alive to make the person you love happy, then it isn't real love. Greed, selfishness, infatuation, obsession maybe.

Professur

What can I say. Love in like the NO2 for the soul. If you're ready for it, it can take you to a new level of living. If not, it can blown your to smitereenies. It can wound you, or make you invincible. Love can drive you to the greatest heights, or pound you into the ground like a piling.

But what the hell, you'd blow a buck on a lotery ticket for a chance at a million.

G.I.Jane

Being in love is an idea. Loving someone is completly different. Real love is being there for your partner whether circumstances are good or bad.. and more apprecaited when you are at your ropes end and don't know what else to do. Having someone who loves you and that you love, there for you, ready to take you in there arms and hold you, is as close to Heaven as you can get on Earth.

Love is precious commidity that is often taken for granted.

Geesh, I think I'm waxing a little too poetic! :la:

IDLEchild

a13antichrist said:
If you can have too much of it then it isn't love.

And if you REALLY do love someone, not being loved back won't change that. Sure it's suck for you but what's important as far as you're concerned is that that person be happy - so you'd be happy when that person you love who doesn't love you falls in love with someone else, because you know that the person you love is happy.

If you aren't willing to sacrifice your life so that the person that the person you love loves can stay alive to make the person you love happy, then it isn't real love. Greed, selfishness, infatuation, obsession maybe.

Kudos......best description i have read yet. Most forget this today. I bet many can't say they have truly loved now can they.

When you fall out of "love" every week then maybe it isn't really love.

freako104

love you know. the physical kind. examples:

I love you on your back
I love you on my back
I love you on your knees.
I love you from behind

;)

Mare

Even true lovers have quarrels..
I think to me "LOVE" is when you can find your soul mate for life, and grow old and die together. Not many ppl have ever experienced this. If you ever look back in time-you see your eldest ppl stayed together. Now adays, its listening to your children saying , can't sleep over "so & so's " house they are visiting with their mom/dad this weekend.
It's a shame-and i fall in that catagory these days. All you can do is pray better for the younger generation.