love

Raven

Annoying SOB
Why does that smiley vomit from its eyes too?...watch it carefully...

and the explode one clones itself briefly

AlladinSane

Vortex said:
The greatest thing, you'll ever learn, is to love and be loved in return.
Can't say I liked that movie. And how can you learn to be loved? It's a thing people give you for free...

Vortex

AlladinSane said:
Can't say I liked that movie. And how can you learn to be loved? It's a thing people give you for free...
I dunno, that line really spoke to me. In my past, I've had people say they love me, mean while they didn't really, it was just something that was "meant" to be said, and filled in the spaces between the silences :( :( :(

So to be trully loved in return, is one of the greatest things I have come to learn to experience. Once hurt, it takes a while for me to learn to trust blah blah blah blah blah all over again. :shrug: maybe I'm taking it out of context, but that's how I see it :)

NF

I think love is something that should be kept private under all circumstances. When I see public displays of affection, I always try to shout "Get a fucking room," as I feel I'm so obligated to society.

In fact, no one should be allowed to be in love. Unless they're in love with me.

lacemyster

Me neither...

Love sucks sometimes....other times its the greatest thing in the world...but the sad thing about love is that no matter how happy or compatible the couple is....it doesn't last forever. :faptard:

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
lacemyster said:
Me neither...

Love sucks sometimes....other times its the greatest thing in the world...but the sad thing about love is that no matter how happy or compatible the couple is....it doesn't last forever. :faptard:
Now what makes you say that Lacey? True enough, it does seem as if divorce is becoming more and more popular, but there is such a thing as true and everlasting love too. You just have to work at it.

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
lacemyster said:
Me neither...

Love sucks sometimes....other times its the greatest thing in the world...

If it sucks then it isn't love, people makes bad use of the word.

NF

Okay, so love doesn't suck. But everything that happens right after it's over does.

And I don't love either of you either. So, yeah. There. :p

a13antichrist

NF said:
Okay, so love doesn't suck. But everything that happens right after it's over does.

No. If you can only focus on the fact that you don't have it any more, rather than on how great it was while you had it, then it wasn't anything worth keeping.

freako104

luis you are absolutly right that people are using it too much. true love is just that. true love. love is the greatest thing in the world.without it i dont think the world would be good at all.luis you earned some karma for that one :)

freako104

i cant remember but i think it was vortex who had this in her sig

the worst feeling is to love and not be loved back.

the other thing i should add is you miss someone most when they are right next to you and you cant have them.

Raven

Annoying SOB
If you truly love someon you dont need to tell them all the time because surely theyd know that already

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I understand the learning to be loved thing. Some people have to learn how to let others in. How to let others care for them. If you don't believe someone trully loves you then you won't let them love you, you will push them away (or atleast try).

I know, I have done it...:mope:

freako104

steweygrrrr said:
If you truly love someon you dont need to tell them all the time because surely theyd know that already

true but it still feels good to hear it now and again.