LUNCH

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
It was a fricken joke people. But I was actually curious if they had them down there. God knows they put McD's all over the US, but I wouldn't really consider that a prime example of american food either.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I also had about 4 cheesie with my lunch (i know they are bad for me but they were given to me and they are yummy)!

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
PuterTutor said:
I've had Real Mexican food, unfortanately, I love it, but my ass doesn't. How do you eat all those damn peppers?

i don't like chili peppers. :)

i just ask my food without those.

kuulani

HomeLAN said:
Who the hell qualifies Taco Bell as real Mexican food? Admittedly, I'm sure what I had wasn't, either, but it's got to be closer than THAT.

What? Taco Bell isn't authentic Mexican? So, does that mean Pizza Hut isn't really real pizza? ;)

Btw, I've had pizza in Italy :licklips:

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Well, it was my first meal of the day but since it was at 1pm I guess it was lunch...it was an everything bagel with herb and garlic cream cheese.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Luis G said:
And I still haven't seen a Taco Bell over here.

If you ever do don't eat there unless you want to spend a lot of time with your toilet!

Luis G

Staff member
You mean diarrea? I've never had problems with that :D

Just a question about taco bell, do they use yellow cheese? :confuse3:

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Nixy said:
If you ever do don't eat there unless you want to spend a lot of time with your toilet!

:confused:

They aren't great or anything but this ???

greenfreak

Nixy said:
Well, it was my first meal of the day but since it was at 1pm I guess it was lunch...it was an everything bagel with herb and garlic cream cheese.
Oh my God. Tell me you had a breath mint for dessert! :laugh:

Just a question about taco bell, do they use yellow cheese? :confuse3:
Well it's yellow but I don't know if they're legally allowed to call it cheese. :eek:

Luis G

Staff member
You know that type of cheese they sell in the form of slices. They use them on mcdonalds and on some sandwiches.

61526cl.gif

Well, there's no single mexican food that I know of that contains that. :D

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Gonz said:
:confused:

They aren't great or anything but this ???

Everytime I eat the garbage...EVERY time. Even if I just have the cheesey fries...

Inkara1

I think I might have Taco Bell tonight just to harsh you guys' mellow. :D

Taco Bell has never, ever, given me the shits. And I've been to a lot of different Taco Bell locations.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
I used to have the same problerm at Arbys.

american cheese is not cheese. It's proof oil & water do mix.