• airborne with a mystery landing site

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • other, specify if you wish

Votes: 5 27.8%

• Total voters

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
ClaireBear said:
The whole "other" thing is the pansy way out of tasting their own.. innit?

I mean if my man did a good job and I wouldn't give him an appreciative kiss until he wiped/gargled... what kind of bitch would I be?

Normal? :grinyes: Besides...women don't have as much liquid as men. ;)

Professur

And here I come to totally screw up the stats. I (better sit down for this) don't like blow jobs. (nope, the world didn't end) I like eating pussy. I like fucking. And I like making out. But kissing a woman who's just had my cock in her mouth is too damn close to having a cock in my own, and that's just not gonna happen.

ClaireBear

Banned
Professur said:
And here I come to totally screw up the stats. I (better sit down for this) don't like blow jobs. (nope, the world didn't end) I like eating pussy. I like fucking. And I like making out. But kissing a woman who's just had my cock in her mouth is too damn close to having a cock in my own, and that's just not gonna happen.

Wow! Really?... Wow!

*CB lost for words*

There must be a catch though? :alienhuh:

AlphaTroll

Professur said:

Not that odd at all - I have a friend who also does not like blowjobs, yet enjoys giving oral sex to his g/f...actually I know 3 guys like that - whatever floats your boat :shrug:

Gato_Solo

ClaireBear said:
Really? You think? :alienhuh:

Note to self: Must stop sex discussion makes one feel like a freak
:bolt:

Generally speaking, yes. Most of the liquid a woman , err, excretes during sex is lubrication for the walls of the vagina. Some women do ejaculate during sex, but not usually as much as a man. Notice, please, that this does not cover every woman, nor does it cover every man. It's a general statement, and we all know there are exceptions. ;)

ClaireBear

Banned
Gato_Solo said:
Generally speaking, yes. Most of the liquid a woman , err, excretes during sex is lubrication for the walls of the vagina. Some women do ejaculate during sex, but not usually as much as a man. Notice, please, that this does not cover every woman, nor does it cover every man. It's a general statement, and we all know there are exceptions. ;)

Thats it!

Next time anyone sees me on "Who's online" reading a sex thread you have my permission to slap my hiney! :p

:blush: :blush: :ashamed: :bolt:

Gato_Solo

ClaireBear said:
Thats it!

Next time anyone sees me on "Who's online" reading a sex thread you have my permission to slap my hiney! :p

:blush: :blush: :ashamed: :bolt:

Not too hard, though. Don't want to leave discernable marks. :grinno:

abooja

Professur said:
That is astounding information. Not particularly useful, but astounding.

What if there were no kissing afterwards? (The usual option for most puss...err, guys.) What does one have to do with the other? Are you saying you just don't enjoy the way it feels? If so, you've never received a really good one, no offense to the wife intended.

Professur

It's just never been my thing. It's not like in the movies, where the guys needs help to stay hard. If I've just spent the last hour or so eating a muff, I'm ready, and no additional lube is necessary.

abooja

So, do you find it objectionable when done to you? I suppose the wife doesn't even bother at this point. I would find that very unfortunate, as doing that to a guy has the very same effect on me as muff diving does on you.

Gato_Solo

abooja said:
So, do you find it objectionable when done to you? I suppose the wife doesn't even bother, at this point. I would find that very unfortunate, as doing that to a guy has the very same effect on me as muff diving does on you.

Huh? That's the first time I ever heard a woman say that. Then again...I gues talking with a full mouth is a bit impolite...:lol:

Professur

abooja said:
So, do you find it objectionable when done to you? I suppose the wife doesn't even bother at this point. I would find that very unfortunate, as doing that to a guy has the very same effect on me as muff diving does on you.

Objectionable? Not so much as that. It's simply a matter of, when I'm done eating, neither of us wants to delay the fucking. 69ing large wimmen is never what you could call a graceful act.

Starya

Gato_Solo said:
Huh? That's the first time I ever heard a woman say that. Then again...I gues talking with a full mouth is a bit impolite...:lol:
Well.. Uhm..

I kinda really miss having a manly lollipop around.. :licklips:

shuffle.gif

PrincessLissa

MrBishop said:
Hair's the worst... or almost ... I tagged a cat once who just happened to be giving a head-butt at the time or completion :D

Poor kitty. Ick.

I hate it in my hair. Although, the eye is even worse than the hair. Drop some salted pancake batter into your eye, then you will know my pain.

Professur

PrincessLissa said:
Poor kitty. Ick.

I hate it in my hair. Although, the eye is even worse than the hair. Drop some salted pancake batter into your eye, then you will know my pain.

You won't lose any sleep if I don't, willya?