Massachusetts 2010: Brown vs. Coakley

catocom

yep it was.

Looks like the pres. and admin ain't gonna give up the arrogance yet though,
although Many Dems have gotten the message, and are making adjustment
accordingly, and immediately.

It's a shame the the pres., and admin are going to try to farther lead them into the hole.:alienhuh:

Maybe after he sees his own party turning on him, he'll see, but I doubt it.
It's gonna get Real ugly now.

Hold fast 'Grass Roots', and enjoy the show.:thumbup:

jimpeel

Completely and happily so.

Apparently, some surprising results from "secure" districts came out of this. Frank's and Kennedy's districts went to Brown. I also heard the Cape went to Brown.

OUCH!

I used to live in Attleboro so this election was of interest to me. I actually sent money to Brown and that is a real rarity for me to send money to ANY candidate.

ResearchMonkey

I'm fairly certain that the left just needs to campaign further left, its what the people want. Americans want a more aggressive-progressive agenda, this needs to happen.

Go Nancy!

Inkara1

800px-GMC_Canyon.jpg

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
the people have spoken. seems buyer remorse for the change brigade is real after all. message being sent months before the regular elections held. the obamazombies on the hill are now so busy looking over their shoulders they will balk at the next harebrained ploy bho tries to cram down our throats. if they are smart at least. then again if they were smart they wouldnt have done what they did now would they? the libs see that they are not invincible they can be voted out. maybe now we can get some men and women of character and fortitude and moral backbone to run and get these bums out of congress

the masses spoke once and put bho in office. it looks like some of them saved the receipt and are in line for exchanges

the very notion that a non democrat libiot could win a massachusets seat held by the biggest political mafia family in american history speaks so loud that even the leftest of the lefties has to be doing a little worrying

game over bho. your days are now officially numbered. more trash gets taken out in november. the big rat falls in 2012. lets just hope we can minimize the damage until we get the chance to send these slobbering braindead puppets packing for good

However, the Republicans had a silmilar situation 16 years ago, won & started out strong...then became politicians. At this point, both parties are equally putrid. I respect Obama...he's wrong on everything but he sticks to his guns. What we need are conservatives. More Mike Pence, less George Bush (I or II)

Inkara1

I think that's a different state but I think it's the same color as Brown's truck (even has the same rims). I might be willing to buy one if I had the money just because I like the color that much.

Cerise

Goodbye, Barry. We hardly knew ye!

Literally.

The World Bids Farewell to Obama

US President Barack Obama suffered a painful defeat in Massachusetts on Tuesday. With mid-term elections looming, it means that Obama will have to fundamentally re-think his political course. German commentators say it is the end of hope.

This week, though -- a week when Obama should have been celebrating the first anniversary of his inauguration -- may have been the president's worst yet. Scott Brown, an almost unknown Republican member of the Massachusetts Senate, defeated the Democratic candidate Martha Coakley for the US Senate seat vacated by the death of Senator Edward M. Kennedy. The defeat in a heavily Democratic state not only highlights Obama's massive loss of popular support during his first year in office, but it also could spell doom for his signature effort to reform the US health care system.

ObamaFailure.jpg

2minkey

bootlicker
I think that's a different state but I think it's the same color as Brown's truck (even has the same rims). I might be willing to buy one if I had the money just because I like the color that much.

yeah that sure don't look like where you live... at any time of the year.