Maurice Gibb died... and so will I.

dan

unclehobart said:
what are your Starbucks prices? Can I get a venti latte for under 4 pounds?

venti latte is £2.35, venti mint hot chocolate £2.70, i think a grande earl grey is £1.50.... that's all i know off the top of my head.

costa seems to have more branches than starbucks, especially now they seem to have a costa in every nat west foyer (nat west being a high street bank), but personally i prefer starbucks.

unclehobart said:
huddle around the table with patty and buffy and talk about clear lip gloss and our shoes? can I find eco friendly shirts made by honest poor crafstmen from mudhut villages?

you're thinking the body shop...

unclehobart said:
can I play skee ball and crowd watch? bum fags off of 13 y/os?

what's a skee ball?? i noticed that MK seemed to be a skateboarder's paradise, with gangs of kids rolling up and down those perfectly straight streets between the train station and the shopping centre at the other end of the road.... so, yes, plenty of fag bumming oppertunities :)

unc said:
buy kyoot face glitter at that trendy 'I hate my parents' store for pre a cup girls?
claire's accessories.... i don't know if they hate thier parents, but an ear piercing might show something....

unc said:
get prefab pizza served up by an irate Vietnamese man? Watch a movie while my car is being servied?

not sure about the prefab pizza... but i wouldn't go in the pizza hut i saw there. my gf at the time worked for the hut and, apparently, that was the worst store in the region...

unclehobart

Scanty said:
quote:
plenty of fag bumming oppertunities

i think that would mean something quite different to americans
Ah, yes ... but fag being naughty over here .. while bumming is a normal non offensive concept. O'er there fag is normal while bumming is rathey randy ... so its a total conceptual flip flop. Equal naughty either way.