Maybe I'm just dumb...

fury

Administrator
Staff member
You can (or should be able to, I'm still not fully versed in all this new stuff and all about how it works yet :eek: ) find out how much karma you have in your user control panel, if you have been given any.
You can (or should be able to, I'm still not fully versed in all this new stuff and all about how it works yet :eek: ) find out how much karma you have in your user control panel, if you have been given any.

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
btw, when i hit the "add to karma" button am i suppose to get a notification?

'cause i click on it and it seems to "do nothing" :confuse3:

Luis G

Staff member
I don't have popup killer, i can see the popup with the approve, disapprove and comment fields, but when i click the button to submit them it seems to do nothing.

Luis G

Staff member
just tested it with IE, on IE the window closes and i receive the karma, but with ns it won't close the window and it doesn't send the karma :confuse3:

I guess that karma won't work for me for now :D

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Netscape doesn't send the karma? Did you make sure to try it on a different person? You can't karmalize the same person again until you've clicked on 10 other users.

Luis G

Staff member
This is how i tested it.
Luis G: logged with Netscape
Luis G-clone: logged with IE.

I tried to give karma to Luis G-clone (with Luis G) and it doesn't receive it.
I gave karma to Luis G (with the clone) and i received it.

So my guess is that netscape doesn't send the karma.

greenfreak

Mirlyn said:
*cough*Karma in the FAQ*cough* ;) :p

I think what Mirlyn's trying to say is that you *should* put Karma in the FAQ so you don't have to type out an explination each time someone asks. Don't you remember how many times you had to explain it at Xi, fury? ;)

The person who asks what Karma is should give you Karma, fury, as pennance. :D

chcr

Too cute for words
BTW, peple can't give themselves karma, can they? I think you know of whom I speak. :D

Mirlyn

greenfreak said:
I think what Mirlyn's trying to say is that you *should* put Karma in the FAQ so you don't have to type out an explination each time someone asks. Don't you remember how many times you had to explain it at Xi, fury? ;)
Yep :)

The person who asks what Karma is should give you Karma, fury, as pennance. :D

Oooh, good call!

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
maybe I'm just dumb too...

but howcome my random smiles aren't random anymore?