Medicinal marijuana

Status
Not open for further replies.

spike

Your attempted insults are both silly and and uncalled for since you really haven't been part of this thread.

What's your problem anyway?

spike

I'm sure glad our forebears didn't have stress. We might not be here. It would have been too tough.

Our forebearers had stress and many illnesses that went untreated. On a related note they had a much shorter average lifespan and bad teeth.

Were you trying to make a point that any malady that went untreated in the past should not be treated now?

Are you against chemo too?

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
Link to numerous videos and reports

Seems the debate is still raging. The potheads, as predicted, want their dope, and want it legal, and will go to most any means to get it. The responsible members of society have about had enough of the potheads.

Now they want to prescribe pot for sore feet in Cali. Talk about abuse of the system. Give an inch, and Cheeck & Chong start whining for a mile.

Flame away dopers. I'm at work today, but I still haven't quite heard enough of the whining for legal dope yet. Always room for one (or two, or three, or...) more of you.

markjs

Banned
Speaking as an expert in getting any drug I want. I never met a doctor I couldn't manipulate into prescribinng precisely whatever I had an urge for. Hell before I got clean I actually managed to get a script for Desoxn. Follow the link to find out what that is!

Any addict worth his salt can do that with 9 of 10 doctors. I recently read something that said that something like 50% of people who go to their doctor seeking some drug they saw on TV come home with a script for it. Imagine if these normal people had the skill, cunning, acting ability, and desire of an addict.

spike

Now they want to prescribe pot for sore feet in Cali.

So you're saying any drug that has any incidence of being prescribed in questionable situations should be illegal?

Like those ones you've been taking? Those are way more addictive and dangerous.

Pain pill addicts want their dope and responsible members of society are sick of them.

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
Any addict worth his salt can do that with 9 of 10 doctors. I recently read something that said that something like 50% of people who go to their doctor seeking some drug they saw on TV come home with a script for it. Imagine if these normal people had the skill, cunning, acting ability, and desire of an addict.

Medicine is a business, that's why doctors no longer worry about their patients' health, all they want is the money. What a pity that you must trust your life to such individuals.

markjs

Banned
Medicine is a business, that's why doctors no longer worry about their patients' health, all they want is the money. What a pity that you must trust your life to such individuals.

I must say we do agree there....

Shhh! Don't let Gonz know you have such dangerous ideas!

You know actually that's why TV ads depicting prescription drugs are only legal in two nations in the entire world. One of them is here. Drug companies with deep pockets and high power lobbyists in Washington are the reason....

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
So you're saying any drug that has any incidence of being prescribed in questionable situations should be illegal?

Like those ones you've been taking? Those are way more addictive and dangerous.

spike, I think you are very well aware of SnP's health condition. There isn't even a remote point of comparison between sore feet and what SnP has.

Status
Not open for further replies.