Meow = bite me

Rose

Why is it that the Simpson's episode in which Homer's brother invents the baby translator comes to mind ... ?

I think I know my cat well enough to pretty well know what she wants when she's crying. Even though the boys say that when I'm not home she makes a noise that sounds eerily like she's saying "roooose" *hehe*

Aunty Em

I don't need a translater to know when my cat's saying... "gimme the food bitch!", "let me in, it's damn cold/wet/too hot out here!" or "eeeesh! What's with this white, cold stuff?".

freako104

Rose said:
Why is it that the Simpson's episode in which Homer's brother invents the baby translator comes to mind ... ?

I think I know my cat well enough to pretty well know what she wants when she's crying. Even though the boys say that when I'm not home she makes a noise that sounds eerily like she's saying "roooose" *hehe*
i would have thought the one where the dog hears nothing but blah blah :shrug:

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Where's my food Bitch!

Let me out Bitch!

Let me in Bitch!

Get off my bed Bitch!
^^The only things my cat says.

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Her person. Me. See, you've probably heard it, dogs are faithful, loyal creatures that live peacefully with humans. Cats just allow you to live there and attend to their needs.

Rose

PuterTutor said:
Her person. Me. See, you've probably heard it, dogs are faithful, loyal creatures that live peacefully with humans. Cats just allow you to live there and attend to their needs.

Good gonads, you're right! *hehe*

My cat will hardly acknowledge my presence unless she wants food or wants to go outside. Every rare now and again she'll jump in my lap and snuggle a bit, but not often. usually only if I've not paid her any mind in a few days, or again, if she's hungry and wants me to go feed her.

She won't give either of the boys the time of day. She's good at sending them dirty looks, though, I swear it. Must have something to do with them being boys and having gonads. *shrugs*

;)

Rose

Hrm, I must say then it's not the gonads that puts my cat off. *hehe*

Gonads are useful for both genders? I didn't know this.