Meow = bite me

MuFu

Rose said:
Why is it that the Simpson's episode in which Homer's brother invents the baby translator comes to mind ... ?

Lucky for you it didn't GONAD bring back memories of the film "Congo" as it did for myself. OMG... :rolleyes: :crying3:

Once I had recovered from that painful flashback I remembered the talking dolphin in Seaquest DSV. :moon2:

MuFu.

MuFu

http://www.nadelectronics.com/

The NAD T742 Surround Sound Receiver and the T512 DVD Player are a great combination for those misers with champagne taste. Both units are now available (excluding North America) in the new, very popular titanium finish. Go and audition these at your nearest dealer, to hear why our "music first" attitude makes better components

Go NAD!

MuFu.

greenfreak

I regret to inform many of you that you have not received + karma for the WOTD because it was not used properly as WOTD Police Officer a13antichrist has pointed out. :eek:

Only Rose and SL used the WOTD properly and thus received + karma. :dance:

Rose

greenfreak said:
I regret to inform many of you that you have not received + karma for the WOTD because it was not used properly as WOTD Police Officer a13antichrist has pointed out. :eek:

w000t!

:dance: :dance:

Aunty Em

greenfreak said:

:nono: That really gets me in the punani! :mope: