miss california appears even dumber than first believed

2minkey

bootlicker
well, now, apparently, the boobie shots are the photographer's fault.

linky.

now, honey, when you're doing a photoshoot, you ALWAYS know where your boobs are.

it's that they didn't like my answer. that's why i didn't win.
it's the photographer's fault.
i'm a victim!!!!

do we see a pattern here?

Professur

well, now, apparently, the boobie shots are the photographer's fault.

linky.

now, honey, when you're doing a photoshoot, you ALWAYS know where your boobs are.

it's that they didn't like my answer. that's why i didn't win.
it's the photographer's fault.
i'm a victim!!!!

do we see a pattern here?

Nope ... all i see is a pair of tits. Ooo, look, another one.

valkyrie

Please, people... she is a "Miss California"... a "beauty pageant queen". What IQ were you expecting from her?

Beauty Pageant Queen or Beauty Queen or Pageant Queen
noun
a woman who has been judged the most beautiful in a beauty contest of other competing women with an Intelligence Quotient (IQ) average of 70 among the contestants.

Winky

she will be fine (and IS fine)
and Perez Hilton will always be
an obnoxious fat faggot!

A load of laughs cuz she got in trouble for saying that in her opinion
marriage was between a man and a woman!
Now that’s the crime of the 21st century!

Fact is, most Americans agree with her fer sure fer sure ;)

H2O boy

she will be fine (and IS fine)
and Perez Hilton will always be
an obnoxious fat faggot!

A load of laughs cuz she got in trouble for saying that in her opinion
marriage was between a man and a woman!
Now that’s the crime of the 21st century!

Fact is, most Americans agree with her fer sure fer sure ;)

now winky, you know better

with the current run of liberalism thats sweeping the nation, you know that majority no longer rules. what rules is the majority of the minorities, and making them happy

all the same sex marriage advocates who fall all over themselves to acommodate adam and steve so no one will think they themselves are ______ists tremble at the thought of offending some screwed up mishap of genetics. but the normal noncompromised majority they could care less about. because offending some freak is unthinkable, but to offend the mjority of people is somehow admirable to these nutcases

call it jane fonda patriotism. you can claim to be something and be so far from it its laughable. what matters is what you claim. your talk outweighs your walk. or sashay as the case may be

t minus three years, five months three weeks and counting...

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
68% of the California voters said that marriage has a definition & doesn't need tweaking.

A beauty pageant contestant was asked an opinion question & when her opinion didn't match a judge of said pageant, she lost, was verbally harassed by said judge & then spent several weeks being attacked for her opinion. Suddenly some photographer was paid (or saw potential pay) to release some photos...from before her pageant days.

You have a right to your opinion. You may speak that opinion only if it fits current modeling for political correctness.

Americans, by majority also favor a woman's right to choose in regards to abortion. I'm sure majority rules only applies when you agree, right?

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
I'm pro-choice. I'm not for self-deception. That "mass" is a baby, like it or not.

In the same sense as a seedling or a sapling is a young tree, I agree. Personally, on gay marriage, this is an issue where I am with our president 100%. I favor legal civil unions. I think it's ridiculous to be hung on that one word, "marriage". If it's so important, then get a civil union and call it a marriage amongst yourselves, but why all this insistence on a label?

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Typically, it's free (or damn near free) from an employer, for the employee. A spouse usually jumps the premium.

As for the other arguments, "power of attorney."

H2O boy

while true, it makes the spouse eligible to jump on the policy though. you cant usually just arbitrarily add your latest mattress pad on your health insurance coverage

Cerise

now winky, you know better

with the current run of liberalism thats sweeping the nation, you know that majority no longer rules. what rules is the majority of the minorities, and making them happy

all the same sex marriage advocates who fall all over themselves to acommodate adam and steve so no one will think they themselves are ______ists tremble at the thought of offending some screwed up mishap of genetics. but the normal noncompromised majority they could care less about. because offending some freak is unthinkable, but to offend the mjority of people is somehow admirable to these nutcases

call it jane fonda patriotism. you can claim to be something and be so far from it its laughable. what matters is what you claim. your talk outweighs your walk. or sashay as the case may be

t minus three years, five months three weeks and counting...

Cha-ching! ;)

valkyrie

68% of the California voters said that marriage has a definition & doesn't need tweaking.

A beauty pageant contestant was asked an opinion question & when her opinion didn't match a judge of said pageant, she lost, was verbally harassed by said judge & then spent several weeks being attacked for her opinion. Suddenly some photographer was paid (or saw potential pay) to release some photos...from before her pageant days.

You have a right to your opinion. You may speak that opinion only if it fits current modeling for political correctness.
She's not the first Beauty Pageant Contestant to pose for pictures in the buff... my guess is that these booby shots are just the tip of the iceberg.

Anyone want to lay bets on how long the fully naked pics find their way to the internet?

jimpeel

If there is a pair of famous titties out there to be seen they will be seen on Egotastic. HERE are the Prejean "topless" shots and even Egotastic doesn't have the uncensored versions.

Egotastic censors everything on the website unless you click on the image and then the censoring disappears.

valkyrie

If there is a pair of famous titties out there to be seen they will be seen on Egotastic. HERE are the Prejean "topless" shots and even Egotastic doesn't have the uncensored versions.

Egotastic censors everything on the website unless you click on the image and then the censoring disappears.
:rofl:
It was windy, she says! It was the photographers fault, she says!
df812d8032a482c6