most embarrassing photo ever

Jon

sorry in advance, the majority may find this quite disturbing[/sarcasm] ;) , but not Nick... he'll be too red to even comment :D

tommyj27

Not really Banned
OMG! He's sticking his tongue in that girl's mouth, is he trying to remove something caught in her throat? :rofl:

Arris

Is it embarressing because CenturionStrategy can't remember doing that??? ;)

Other than that its not too bad. Not in comparison to Reckless's avatar photo anyway :D

Jon

Arris said:
Is it embarressing because CenturionStrategy can't remember doing that???

Other than that its not too bad. Not in comparison to Reckless's avatar photo anyway

Yeah he can remember doing it ;) I was trying to get a shot of the both of them when they burst into an impromptu session of tongue tennis... Needless to say he tried deleting it, but I e-mailed it to myself from his house before he did :D

The guy in my avatar is one of my mates, Rob. He was completely battered on this particular night. Here's the full version:

:D

Arris

Well here's an embarressing photo some girl took of me on a night out in Milan where I found some sort of special attraction to a lamp post. What the attraction was I can't remember... Damn bars here with no optics or system or measures!!! :headbang:

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Wouldn't it be more embarassing if it was Nick & Jerek in that first photo?:eek: