most embarrassing photo ever

Aunty Em

Arris said:
Well here's an embarressing photo some girl took of me on a night out in Milan where I found some sort of special attraction to a lamp post. What the attraction was I can't remember... Damn bars here with no optics or system or measures!!! :headbang:

Funny, that picture kind of reminds me of my sister's graduation party... I seem to remember getting very cosy with a lampost after several other interesting moments before passing out on the lawn from too much neat vodka! 10 years later I was still being accosted by strange people who remembered the incident! :eek: :lol:

Now that was a party! Just remember - anti-depressants and vodka don't(or shouldn't) mix...

Arris

Aunty Em said:
Now that was a party! Just remember - anti-depressants and vodka don't(or shouldn't) mix...

I have a rule about medication and alcohol.

If it says "Avoid alcohol" then drink with them and you will end up high as a kite and have a great time.

If it says "Do not consume alcohol" then don't... you end up with liver damage/puking/pissing blood...

Aunty Em

Arris said:
Aunty Em said:

I have a rule about medication and alcohol.

If it says "Avoid alcohol" then drink with them and you will end up high as a kite and have a great time.

If it says "Do not consume alcohol" then don't... you end up with liver damage/puking/pissing blood...

I had absolutely no intention of drinking anything other than coke, in fact I was going to bed early when my sister insisted I stopped moping about and came to this party with her. Stupidly I agreed to go for an hour or so after taking my evening medication and then come home... unfortunately it didn't turn out that way. I didn't realise at the time it was going to get quite as riotous as it was! There must have been a bottle of spirits for each person at the party, but unfortunately someone had forgotton to get enough mixers in, so what I thought was a very small vodka plus plenty of lemonade to dilute it was actually almost a tumbler of neat vodka with a dash of lemonade. Add to that 50 mgs of amytrytilline and BANG! instant life and soul of party... :eek:

From what I remember I had about a bottle and a half of vodka and whiskey and I wasn't the only one spark out on the lawn that night, I can tell you. My sister and her friend had to take me home and put me to bed. A couple of policemen I know also remember that party well! :rolleyes:

Footnote: The hangover was something to behold and I didn't touch a drink for a good 18 months afterwards - the smell was enough to make me gag. Happily I have never been that drunk since.

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
From what I remember I had about a bottle and a half of vodka and whiskey and I wasn't the only one spark out on the lawn that night, I can tell you. The police also remember it well!

holy shite :eek:

i'd most likely die if i drink that much on a short notice. honestly. 1.5 bottle...that's 1 ~ 1.5 litre....damn

Aunty Em

Shadowfax said:
From what I remember I had about a bottle and a half of vodka and whiskey and I wasn't the only one spark out on the lawn that night, I can tell you. The police also remember it well!

holy shite :eek:

i'd most likely die if i drink that much on a short notice. honestly. 1.5 bottle...that's 1 ~ 1.5 litre....damn

Before I went to this party I used to be able to mix my drinks with alacrity and rarely suffered from hangovers. Sadly it changed all that, or maybe that should be fortunately or I think I could easily have ended up an alcoholic... I was 22 at the time and I used to drink like a fish... These days I rarely drink, though I do enjoy a good wine or an alcopop from time to time.

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
well, at least that habit is a bit more convenient for the liver huh? :)

no hangovers....mhhh...sounds good to me :D
i don't drink that much at all, but on some occasions the mixture can be just bad...on new year i drank champagne and beer...bad combination, especially since i didn't eat that well at all.
normally i can drink a hell of a lot more before feeling that ill as i did then...