Move over Tupperware.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
It's kinda like women and cushions isn't it?

I LOVE CUSHIONS AND PILLOWS!

AND at my new place there is this 4'x4' area that is about 1.5 feet above the floor up against one wall (he lowered the floor to provide 8' ceilings in the basement but couldn't lower that area because it supports a column which supports a beam which supports the loft like second floor in the upstairs part of the house)...and I'm SO EXCITED to buy oodles of cushions and make it a super rockin' area to curl up, and it faces where the sofa will be so it'll be GREAT for when I have company cause everyone can be facing each other and chatting.

A.B.Normal

I LOVE CUSHIONS AND PILLOWS!

AND at my new place there is this 4'x4' area that is about 1.5 feet above the floor up against one wall (he lowered the floor to provide 8' ceilings in the basement but couldn't lower that area because it supports a column which supports a beam which supports the loft like second floor in the upstairs part of the house)...and I'm SO EXCITED to buy oodles of cushions and make it a super rockin' area to curl up, and it faces where the sofa will be so it'll be GREAT for when I have company cause everyone can be facing each other and chatting.

Silly,thats where your throne goes.

anbeten.gif

Professur

Ain't mine. Call the missus. Or, if you're feeling suicidal ... I'll get the agent to contact you and you can host your own.

Uki Chick

Ain't mine. Call the missus. Or, if you're feeling suicidal ... I'll get the agent to contact you and you can host your own.

I will be hosting one already soon thanks to my neighbours sister.

See you shouldn't offer stuff that the misses isn't willing to part with.

Professur

She probably doesn't even remember she's got them. She hardly used any after I blew up about her melting the top of the TV, and the three times I found wax all over the place.

Uki Chick

She probably doesn't even remember she's got them. She hardly used any after I blew up about her melting the top of the TV, and the three times I found wax all over the place.

Then she wouldn't miss them if you got rid of them without her knowing?:shrug:

Professur

She might want to ... but until the boys learn to stop grabbing everything they see ....

BTW, they're not in the same house she is.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I smell Roman debauchery being planned here! Do you prefer red or green grapes? :whip:

If yer flying me to Texas I'm not gonna be picky!!

Prof: My mom leaves candles burning the the kitchen upstairs and goes downstairs for hours at a time...I always yell at her for it, I don't know how the house is still standing.

tonksy

So, my party is tonight. Getting the house ready and I am about to hit the kitchen.
I'm pretty excited about this. this is probably the first time I have thrown a party solely for females since....hmm...ever? Unless you count Marlowe's slumber party - but Rob was present for that.
I handed out all but 1 or 2 of my invites but I can't really remember who all I gave them to.
The darn invites the company gives you to pass out don't have an RSVP spot so I don't really know who is coming but I have heard from a good many so if there are no surprises I will have 8 ladies. Not too bad but I hope more show.