my husband waited 'til we were married ...

kuulani

to spring this on me!!

OMG! He snores! I've lived with him for over a year before we were married, and only now his snoring comes in!! And here I was, all happy that I married a non-snorer :D

unclehobart

hes probably allergic to something new in the mix. Do you have new clothes, animals, or just exhausted from extra long days?

unclehobart

Ah well .. Im not married... so I dare say I have imperical evidence to point one way or another. I will just have to bow out and leave this to the marrieds.

freako104

maybe you can get him breathe right strips ku?? apparently i snore and im not married. and i never will be either :D. :rofl2: @ homey.

greenfreak

I don't see how any of those strips you put on your face can prevent your tongue from resting on the back of your throat because that's what snoring is.

My Dad has snored unbelievably loud for as long as I can remember. At one point, they sewed a tennis ball in the back of his nightshirt so that he would lay on his side instead of his back and it worked for a while. We found out recently that he has sleep apnea and that it may have something to do with it. He's going for sleep studies and such.

Does hubby still snore if he's on his side? Maybe if he trains himself to sleep on his side instead of his back...? Does it wake you up if you're already sleeping? Because I got used to my Dad's snoring in the next room and became a heavy sleeper over time.

HomeLAN

If he's got sleep apnea, that's 90% your culprit. Since the wife got the CPAP machine, no more problem.

Q

I think it depends alot on whether the victim is awake or sleeping. Awake brings on a whole new slew of problems...