my husband waited 'til we were married ...

Q

I dunno if that's such a good way to find out. If you're a good lay then they'll prolly lie, just to get some more :D

Aunty Em

Katie has had sleep apnoea since she was a baby and she snored terribly, but since she had her adenoids and tonsils removed she's much quieter, although she still has the apnoea. Sometimes I find her sitting bolt upright and fast asleep... weird...... This morning she was down at the foot end of the bed...?(

HomeLAN

Continuous Positive Airway Pressure

Like a pump that forces that airway to remain open so you don't stop breathing. Also puts a quick stop to the snores. Karen used to sound like a gravel truck trying to find 3rd gear and missing it. Now she simply doesn't snore.

Q

Nosecone??? :rofl: all I can think of is a party hat in the front instead of on top....:yell:

Aunty Em

Well, I've seen one of those and I wouldn't say it's unobtrusive! Maybe the ones for home use are less cumbersome... I hope! :eek:

HomeLAN

The headstraps and nose fitting are present, but not the wires and other shit they've got that guy hooked up to. He must be doing a sleep test.

Q

HomeLAN said:
The headstraps and nose fitting are present, but not the wires and other shit they've got that guy hooked up to. He must be doing a sleep test.
...and it doesn't bother her? I think I would hate it, but I mostly sleep on my stomach/side...

Q

I think it's the idea of having something strapped on my face that bothers me.:eek6: