My last hour was... wow! :D

So my dad calls, he knows this Teacher from South Africa and shes lost near Edmonton Green Station, go find her and collect her, then carry her to nearest tube station, shes been in the Country 8 days... so i go expecting the worse...shes dripping hot! :la: got her phone, mobile email, you betcha! :D brought her here for a few to get summin to drink and carried her via bus to seven sisters and gave her directions how to get home.. :D

Oh man.. it was so good she even loved me accent :D (course i hammed up the ol queens on her :D) and i will chcr, i will :D

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
i've got a very interesting story as well, but it ain't suitable for here, that's for sure...:D

totally whipes out your story justin, lol :D

samcurry

Screwing with the code...
Staff member
justin , you didnt bone her did ya? lol your dad may have to have another talk with ya. "now justin, you cannot just go around boning the faculity....."

Shadow i think i know what you are on about :D hehe not boned her no :p shes in Finsbury park though, visited a friend in Edmonton and lost her way, lucky for me :D

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Justintime said:
So my dad calls, he knows this Teacher from South Africa and shes lost near Edmonton Green Station, go find her and collect her, then carry her to nearest tube station, shes been in the Country 8 days... so i go expecting the worse...shes dripping hot! :la: got her phone, mobile email, you betcha! :D brought her here for a few to get summin to drink and carried her via bus to seven sisters and gave her directions how to get home.. :D
:alienhuh: