My last hour was... wow! :D

AlphaTroll

bleach said:
I see the wine trading is still going well Trolley :D

Fair's fair wouldn't you say hun? I get wine & he gets the pleasure of being corrupted SA style :D

Besides, I'm hot & I'm thirsty.

AlphaTroll

Bah - the only person here who knows what I look like is bleach & he'll never tell................but if you want to assume I'm hot - fine by me :D

Sure you can come - the more the merrier (still wanna, now that I've planted the little seed of doubt re my hotness? ;))

Raven

Annoying SOB
AlphaTroll said:
Bah - the only person here who knows what I look like is bleach & he'll never tell................but if you want to assume I'm hot - fine by me :D

Sure you can come - the more the merrier (still wanna, now that I've planted the little seed of doubt re my hotness? ;))
I go for personality over looks so it wouldnt affect any decisions on my part

Raven

Annoying SOB
Justin what were you saying about self doubt again?

please dont repeat the above as it is a blatantly wrong. I wish I had your looks

I AM NOT HITTING ON YOU

AlphaTroll

Oh great - so now I'm gonna be labelled as the girl with 'personality' :rolleyes: :D (j/k)

You guys are right though - personality goes a lot further than looks - 'tis a blessing though to have both.

Raven

Annoying SOB
AlphaTroll said:
Oh great - so now I'm gonna be labelled as the girl with 'personality' :rolleyes: :D (j/k)

You guys are right though - personality goes a lot further than looks - 'tis a blessing though to have both.
she's a modest one eh ;)

AlphaTroll

I have this sneaky suspicion that if I hit anyone I'm gonna be left having to kiss it better too.

*where's my nurses uniform*

Raven

Annoying SOB
well it that case give me a great big crack in the nuts because thats gonna take one helluva kiss to make better!

AlphaTroll

steweygrrrr said:
well it that case give me a great big crack in the nuts because thats gonna take one helluva kiss to make better!

My best efforts might not be enough to blow life back into you after I'd had a proper crack at 'em - do you really want to risk it?