My n00bs are showing

Kawaii

Howdy. Enjoy your stay, beware of the Real World forum, and use common sense.
Actually, don't use common sense. It'll be more fun that way.

Edit: If you're a n00b, how come you have 110+ posts?

BlurOfSerenity

cutter, your av's breastices never looked right to me :(
i've said it before, and i still maintain that they look as if they would drop straight to the floor, were she to lift her hands away from them.

lol.

Digital

Gonz, you don't know how envious I am of you right now. I would gladly kill people if it meant for the temp to drop to 85. It's 103 right now, and I feel like I'm vacationing in my timeshare resort in hell.

staffrodore

Digital said:
Gonz, you don't know how envious I am of you right now. I would gladly kill people if it meant for the temp to drop to 85. It's 103 right now, and I feel like I'm vacationing in my timeshare resort in hell.

Hell I'll gladly swap places with you. Right now we have cold southerlies and it's 5 celsius....... I wouldn't be complaining if I were you.

*goes off to poke some life back into some heater....

Digital

staffrodore said:
Hell I'll gladly swap places with you. Right now we have cold southerlies and it's 5 celsius....... I wouldn't be complaining if I were you.

*goes off to poke some life back into some heater....

If it's cold, I'll toss on my trenchcoat. If it's really cold, I'll add my hoodie under it. (I live in Portland. A trenchcoat is a VERY wise investment)
If it's hot, I can only take so many things off before I get arrested for public nudity. (Even then, I'm still a bit miserable from the heat.)