My n00bs are showing

AlladinSane

He's from Netherlands. Was in Greece last time I heard from...
I just wish we had rain in summer instead of the fucking cold winter. Humidity sucks. Last week it was below 5 Celsius, the walls were pouring down water and the floor were almost like it had glue in. I hate this place :crying3:

Hey Cutter, can you do gaming while drunk? Have you heard from Bubba?

Stop Laughing

We get both extremes here, our coldest wind chill and hottest heat index are probably about 200 degrees F apart. It's actually a little chilly right now, in the 50s or 60s (just missed a record low yesterday), but I can't complain, I can easily live with cooler summers and warmer winters, it's the other way around that sucks.

BeardofPants

staffrodore said:
Hell I'll gladly swap places with you. Right now we have cold southerlies and it's 5 celsius....... I wouldn't be complaining if I were you.

*goes off to poke some life back into some heater....

Yeah, try that, minus the heater. ::shiver:: I almost want rain - if only to stop it from being so damned cold. :crying4:

ris

Shadowfax said:
well, at least you guys don't have rain while it's supposed to be summer :)

with the pissy summer we've had you must be wishing you'd stayed in the philipines with tb :D

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Cuterr darling...as far as *I* know Kawaii is a guy...you called him babe...is there something you have forgotten to share with me about your "preferences"? :p

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
at the moment i'm the same. definately drunk, on my way to get stoned...only reason i entered this thread was because i read "my b00bs are showing" and i thought 'what the fuck?!'

bit dissapointing...:(

A.B.Normal

Shadowfax said:
at the moment i'm the same. definately drunk, on my way to get stoned...only reason i entered this thread was because i read "my b00bs are showing" and i thought 'what the fuck?!'

bit dissapointing...:(

Leslie said:
yeah...
this thread soooooooooo could've been funner :(

:lurk: {waits for les to make this a more funner thread :brow: }