My pussy needs a name, suggestions please!

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Re: My new kitty needs a name, suggestions please!

I find it utterly unbelievable that nobody has suggested the only name that this cat could possibly have.

Spacktard

Or Spacky for short.

MrBishop

You could always go web on it....

Hmmm....a cat called:

Google
Warez
BRB (pronounced berb) or BRB-ra (Barbara)
AFK (pronounced Affk **Reminiscent of the cound they make just before puking** ) or if it's a little girly-cat (AFKa)

Ooh...how about Cappucino ? Or Expresso?`

Aunty Em

Spot said:

My first cat was called flurrfy... he was everything but! He would have been better named "Little Bastard!" Sadly he had a oneway arguement with a car when he was three.

Dave

i've noticed that cats aren't too bright when it comes to crossing the street. always had cats when i was growing up. i've lost track of how many got hit by a car.

Aunty Em

3 - fortunately I now live in an area where there are speed bumps and it's very quiet otherwise Casper, who likes lying in the road, would soon be joining them! He's also not allowed out at night which seems to be when most of these accidents occur.

Dave

we must have lost at least a dozen. grew up on a busy street with a wooded area across from the house. most of them got hit at night.
i'd love to get a cat, but its not the best idea. we live on a cul-de-sac now, but there are coyotes in the woods.

Aunty Em

One of my brother's past girlfriends had an enormous cat called Harvey... he used to bring rabbits home that he'd caught... they lived in the country... I've seen him take on a terrier and send it running, not to mention a fox and a few other dogs bigger than himself... he never lost!

Dave

one of the funniest things i ever saw was one of our cats chasing 2 Great Danes out of the yard and down the street. the dogs lived a few doors down and had gotten out of their yard and wandered down our way. they were sniffing around a bush when the cat flew out from under another bush and scared the bejesus out of the dogs. the cat chased them 2 doors down before turning around and high tailing back to our yard. :laugh:

haven't thought about that in years....

rrfield

Prometheus, Cat of Wonder!

When I get a dog, I'm going to name it Hippo if it's a boy and Miss Nesbit if it's a girl.

rrfield

Miss Nesbit was my one true love. But she left me for another guy. My friend tells me he's handsome, and a good kisser. I like the name Hippo. My friend named his cat Banjo. I like that name too.

a13antichrist

Spot said:
i've lost track of how many got hit by a car.

I've only ever had that happen to one, and that was my own brother - ran her over in our own driveway.. :rolleyes: didn't even find out until two months later..