My pussy needs a name, suggestions please!

Inkara1

Re: My new kitty needs a name, suggestions please!

It's funny how stray animals who keep showing up at your door start to think their name is "go home" after a while. :D

a13antichrist

Horse.

For those that don't know it (that'll be pretty much everybody), there's a very famous cartoon strip in NZ called Footrot Flats.. there's a dog in it called Dog, and a cat called Horse who is stronger than an elephant and beats up pitbulls and wild boar for entertainment.. :cool:

Arris

PuterTutor said:
I find it utterly unbelievable that nobody has suggested the only name that this cat could possibly have.

Spacktard

Or Spacky for short.

I did suggest 'tard! ;)

Arris

Aunty Em said:
eh, what was that? Turd.... :lol:

Nope, someone else suggested that :D
'tard as in Spacktard or retard, or tardbang :p

Aunty Em

Actually it's a good job this is a mainly american site 'cos making comments about your "pussy" over here could get you into serious trouble...

"My pussy's lonely" for example! :eyebrows: :D

a13antichrist

chcr said:
The world is filled with experts who are, in fact, not. I think you should, instead, have enough self-confidence to trust your own judgement.

Fuckin' A. And everybody can then shut up about me always thinking I'm right. :p

Aunty Em

alex said:
You can't talk about your pussy in England? *poke*
... it depends which one you're talking about...

.... one is warm and furry and sits on my lap... the other is warm and furry and is my lap... sort of... :D

Aunty Em

Au naturelle here dear! Besides shavings itchy, I'm allergic to depillitory creams and waxing hurts like fuck! :lol: