my son's birthday ....

nalani

tomorrow my son turns 11 ... and this is what he wants for his birthday celebration ...

he wants dinner in the courtyard (the area between mine and ku'u's house and my aunty's house) ... he wants candles everywhere .. he wants a movie playing in the background, like movies in the park .. he wants lasagna and bread on the menu ....I can't believe my 11 year-old wants this setting for his birthday ... I've got a lot of work to do ... :D

Scanty

Have to say...I can think of few things that would be nicer :) Candles everywhere? That's exactly what I would love on my birthday - especially in a nice location.

Jeslek

Banned
Very nice. I don't think I wanted candles at 11. I don't think I even wanted a birthday party. lol.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
oooh, it's my son's birthday too, he's turning 7 tomorrow :)

he wants lasagna as well, that has to wait till Sunday, it's Daddy's thing to make, mom's doing delivered pizza and cake-out-of-a-box tomorrow :D

kuulani

*:beerdrnk: 'caused I missed this thread*

Happy Bday Kawai & Riley :D*:beerdrnk: 'caused I missed this thread*

Happy Bday Kawai & Riley :D

kuulani

^^ ack! what happened there?!?! :retard:^^ ack! what happened there?!?! :retard:

I have finally been attacked by the doubleposted post.

nalani

Happy Belated Birthday to Riley!

The birthday party was lovely! Me and ku'u made more than double the food that we needed :D ... There wasn't a cloud in the sky (which is weird for Hilo being that we're one of the rainiest spots) and the moon was absophreakinglutely beautiful! It was almost full with this rainbow around it ... my gift to my son :D

Scanty and LL - the candles were a really nice touch. My son is a little ... errr... different ... he loves magic .. wizardry ... spells ... he's not quite your average 11 year-old :D

We showed a double feature - "Shag" and "Willow" ... the kids enjoyed it so much that we hooked up the equipment the next night and watched "The Scorpion King" outside while eating leftovers :) We're planning to make "The Courtyard Theater" at least a once-a-month thing