my son's birthday ....

kuulani

:lol: and the pics.

i love the 1st moon pic, even though it can't compare to the awe of looking at it in real life ... kinda like pics of the northern lights, right spirit :D

kuulani

Nixy said:
OMG! Kuu! Your baby is absophreakinglutely the cutest baby EVER!!!!!

The moon is beautiful too!

thanks, nix, i think so too :D
and she's the most happy, smiley baby ever. she didn't get that from me :D and she's always sucking those two fingers ... she makes them look really tasty :licklips:

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
kuulani said:
:lol: and the pics.

i love the 1st moon pic, even though it can't compare to the awe of looking at it in real life ... kinda like pics of the northern lights, right spirit :D

Ku'u... I mean this when I say your little baby is incredibly beautiful. She's a light. **getting all weak from baby- cuteness**

Yeah... pics don't do justice to shots like the moon or northern lights...

Na... your boy is a little cutie! From the pics I have seen of him - he looks older than 12!

nalani

thanks, spirit .. the other pics I posted (the ones with Mie) are of my eldest son - the 15 year-old I haven't seen much of for the last week because the surf is incredible now :D

my 11 year-old is old for his age ... he's very "Zen" :D

Squiggy

ThunderDick
na, That has to be one of the best birthday parties I've heard of. Obviously, a lot of LOVE went into that. :D

Squiggy

ThunderDick
na, That has to be one of the best birthday parties I've heard of. Obviously, a lot of LOVE went into that. :D na, That has to be one of the best birthday parties I've heard of. Obviously, a lot of LOVE went into that. :D na, That has to be one of the best birthday parties I've heard of. Obviously, a lot of LOVE went into that. :D

nalani

Squiggy, that has to be one of the bestposts I've heard of. Obviously, a lot of LOVE went into that.

:D

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Riley's cake - he was sooooooooooo happy :D

Attachment(s):

pic_6811.jpg, 111.55kb

7_1035312645.jpg

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
except that the black icing turned all their mouths navy blue for the night, not a cake for grownups. :lol: