n00b.

CheeseRocket

Yea... new here. I had heard of OT before through another, more sedate, forum board. It's a Subaru afficianado board.

Anyway... being new here, I learned it doesn't hurt to know:

Who should I know?

Mods?

Un written rules?

Etc?

Figured I'd start off safe. I joined here with a question about me and a chick, since the people at my usual forum already know me pretty well, and my girl is a member there too. I had been on that board for 2 years, and attended an "OT Drinking event" in Boston with them. (people drinking all around the world, on web cam. A lot of people sflew into Boston for it, including me.)

So... Flame away.. I can swing it.

AlphaTroll

Hi cheezy - we usually do the welcome parties in the lobby, which is why I missed this - sorry man.

No where's our beer & pizza?

peterska2

They wont do that as you need to post reponsibly and where it should go. If ever in doubt PM one of the other members/mods/admins but the forum descriptions on the front page are quite self explanitary really.

Hi BTW :wave:

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Noob. Greenfreak controls the plants, Rose and a few others smoke them when she isn't looking. I man the keg, or the keg mans me, something like that, it's hard to remember. As for the rest of the rules, well, don't ever go Off Topic, fuckers will ban you for that.

Btw, did you know that in Spain, the rain falls mainly on the plains?

Squiggy

ThunderDick
Hi CheeseRocket. They put me in control of my bowels. And I do a damn good job of it....usually...

excuse me.....:bolt:

freako104

i took my own advice. i come on here at least once a day if not more to post ;) unless i dont get internet ;)

peterska2

not anymore it isn't.

in case you hadn't noticed it is off topic central and threads are hijecked all the time

is normal and part of life