n00b.

Squiggy

ThunderDick
:D Welcome to OFF TOPIC CENTRAL....:rofl:

The NUBER ONE RULE: Once a thread is 4 posts deep, its fair game....

CheeseRocket

peterska2 said:
not anymore it isn't.

in case you hadn't noticed it is off topic central and threads are hijecked all the time

is normal and part of life

Ok... so what's the rule of thumb?

If I want to start a thread about sports, what do I start with?

Cycling?

Credit reports?

I was going to ask sex, but I assume they all will revert to that at some point right?

peterska2

CheeseRocket said:
Ok... so what's the rule of thumb?

If I want to start a thread about sports, what do I start with?

Cycling?

Credit reports?

I was going to ask sex, but I assume they all will revert to that at some point right?

Start a post about anything and the post finishes when you finish typing it.

start a thread about something and it WILL end up talking about sex.

Can go round in circles there too and talk abouts all sorts on its way around.

CheeseRocket

Squiggy said:
Of course they do...right after the fourth post...:faptard:

Argh. Gotcha.

Ya know... in my playgroud we don't have Sig's or Avitars. Most, including myself consider this a plus as it helps speed and keeps things clean. Here... I thought to find one, and turns out I can't use the JPEG I found.

Damn.

lolla-tool-9734.jpg

Squiggy

ThunderDick
Did you want that as an avatar or a signature? It would have to be scaled down but it can be used as either. They don't let you hang an avatar until you reach 30 posts or something like that.

CheeseRocket

Squiggy said:
Did you want that as an avatar or a signature? It would have to be scaled down but it can be used as either. They don't let you hang an avatar until you reach 30 posts or something like that.

I think I will let it slide... Im not too serious about it. I just love that pic.

tommyj27

Not really Banned
CheeseRocket said:
Wow... it's slow here. In my world this would be 100 replies, or on page 3 by now. heh... Takes some getting used to...
i think it's cuz you smell like cheese, it's amazing fury hasn't posted in here yet.

j/k, welcome to the boards, i was going to write something clever, but i think that part of my brain died earlier today :(

Arris

Welcome one and all...

Gather round and see the amazing Squiggy control his bowels, Or Nixy max out PTs credit card... all sorts of amazing feats :D

:wave:

tonksy

hi. i'm not sure what i am in charge of, guess i must not be doing a good job of it....anyway, welcome to otc. 'tis a lively bunch...

Oz

'ello :drink:

I'm in charge of bad grammer (mine are the posts against which all others are measured) and stating the bleedin' obvious. :)