Nam Prik Pao

Inkara1

You have pizzas in Georgia that use ricotta cheese? Over here it's always jack and/or cheddar.

BeardofPants

I don't think ours ever has a variety of cheddar or jack - it's this dubious fake mozzarella stuff.

Wells, tonks if I'm every in your neighbourhood, I'll be sure and try the ricotta/jalapeno mix.

Inkara1

Shit... mozzarella is what I was thinking of. I knew it wasn't provelone, but it was a white cheese... jack usually goes on Mexican food around here.

In any case, we don't see ricotta on pizza much here.

2minkey

bootlicker
place i get my pizzas from uses all kindsa cool stuff... they've used ricotta before but i don't recall with what else... this is one of their current 'seasonal' pies...

CHANTERELLE PROSCIUTTO
The chanterelle is one of the world’s most popular gourmet mushrooms. It has a distinctive nut-like flavor with an apricot aroma. Enjoy chanterelle mushrooms with prosciutto and mozzarella on an olive oil, garlic sauce.

2minkey

bootlicker
well all this is making me very hungry since i haven't eaten squat today. and now my partner is almost home and then we're walking down the street to a local eatery... which means i'm gonna pig out.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
my partner is almost home

bytten_stargold.jpg

For the bestest PC answer

2minkey

bootlicker
see now you're making me think of uncle in the tool shed. at least he gave me kit kat bars afterward....