Name colors?

Raven

Annoying SOB
I'll spring you it till friday if you really need it....and even then I'll just say keep it

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
uhm, can't the two of you IM or something....with all due respect, this is not why the TH was created :)

cheers

Inkara1

I've always made it known that I'm too broke to be a contributor. I realize that means no Bomb Shelter for me. I survive.

AlphaTroll

(Everytime I see the name of this thread I think it's some sort of compitition to see who knows the most colours or summin)

Anyway, I just want to ask a question re the paid subscriptions & being a contributor - all the options can only be paid via paypal & if I click on the paypal thing it opens with a registration page, however SA is not listed under the drop down menu with all the countries. So I cannot register with paypal it seems and if I were able to - would they be able to do a conversion from our currency to $ (seeing as they do not have the details of the country I'd be paying from)?

Raven

Annoying SOB
AlphaTroll said:
(Everytime I see the name of this thread I think it's some sort of compitition to see who knows the most colours or summin)

Anyway, I just want to ask a question re the paid subscriptions & being a contributor - all the options can only be paid via paypal & if I click on the paypal thing it opens with a registration page, however SA is not listed under the drop down menu with all the countries. So I cannot register with paypal it seems and if I were able to - would they be able to do a conversion from our currency to $ (seeing as they do not have the details of the country I'd be paying from)?

without the original currency details, you wouldnt be able to do a conversion. BUT you could submit a request for it to be added. If that happens and you can then register, yes t will do a currency conversion for you :)