Nature or nurture

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
Does that mean we have to let them get married now?

Thank you again science. Nice job. I know I've spent untold hours wondering if fruit flies could become queer.

Professur

It also mean that it's entirely likely that the sudden glut of gays on the market could have been engineered. Either by something in the mandatory vaccines they insist on forcing into our kids, or all the chemicals in our food and water. The US gov't has already admitted that they were working on a gay bomb. Wouldn't be the first time a Bio-weapon got out in the open.

2minkey

bootlicker
you guys are hilarious.

hmmm yeah the greeks musta also put the same stuff in the water....

what's this about a gay bomb?

chcr

Too cute for words
"In my day we didn't have all these 'gays.' We had us queers and homersekshools and pre-verts but nunnatheez 'gays.'" :rolleyes:

I think the real problem is freedom. If you let too much of it out, people will start thinking they can say stuff out loud that I don't agree with.

Hey Prof, if they don't think they need curing do we make 'em take it anyway? :lol:

2minkey

bootlicker
Hey Prof, if they don't think they need curing do we make 'em take it anyway? :lol:

think he said he wants to wrestle 'em down, graeco-roman, or was it turkish, style, y'know where they get all greased up and wear them little leather pants...?

:hump:

catocom

This reminds me kinda of "Chuck and Larry". (watched it the other day)

LOL I've never seen Ving play a part like that, it was hilarious.

as I've said before, I'm not homophobic, I just don't like gays...in general.
It doesn't jive with my religion.

I can however get along with a gay person, like working...Sometimes.

My great uncle was gay, but he had some since. He 'acted' right in public.
It these people that think they "have" to make a public statement every day,
and or the ones that just act 'sissy' (effeminate) all the time that turn my stomach.
Or in the case of lesbian, the ones who think they have to come off acting like
a lumberjack with a chip on there shoulder. All Really butch-like. (different from the tomboy thing)

Some guys at work would periodically take about marriage stuff, or girlfriend stuff, but it wasn't stuff like to annouce there sexuallity.

If someone went around all the time say "I'm straight, I'm straight" and are
constantly kissing, and stuff, I'm not into that either.
I Have seen it with new couples, and it just ain't my thing. A kiss or words
periodically is alright, arriving, or parting, but ....

The bedroom is one thing, but the public is another.
Those are just the values I was raised with, and I still hold them, and always will.

spike

I just don't like gays...in general.

That's really no different than not liking someone because of their race or hair color.

If someone went around all the time say "I'm straight, I'm straight" and are
constantly kissing, and stuff, I'm not into that either.

Who does that? I know plenty of straight and gay people and they pretty much just go about their day.

The bedroom is one thing, but the public is another.

What is the public thing?

ResearchMonkey

IF genetics was ONE cause for the loving act of homosexuality, by design and purpose I say leave it alone. I'd still lean that choices are involved.

...and when have hair color, race, or six toes been behavioral attributes.

What is the public thing?

You know, making your sexuality the grand/only focus of 'who you are', I would hate to think a penny of state tax funded this. Folsom Street

....well OK, I guess being a 'dog' can be considered a 2nd fookus of who you are.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
So then, everyone else is free to do whatever they please as long as you don't disapprove?

What you fail to understand is I don't care about their bed partners. The hypocrisy of it all is what disturbs me.

Changing definitions of words to make them feel better about themselves.

Watching the fags preen & prance, wishing they were women but liking their penis too much.

Watching them make spectacles of themselves just for the reaction then complaining about the reaction.

Changing the rules to suit their tiny little fractional population because they feel guilt over who, or what, they are.

Being offended that they are not, or choose not to be, something else. Wanting to be normal yet moving the boundry.

Anger over the fact that their feelings are an abnormality of nature. If it can't be changed, learn to live with it & STFU. If it can be, then STFU.

Sleep with whom you will. Just don't make me party to it.