New family member

tonksy

So we have never really bounced back from losing Silmaril and my catty corner (no pun intended) neighbor picked up a stray and sent out an email about it. We bit.
If his owner shows up he'll happily give him back - we know how it feels to lose a kitty- but here is our new baby.
My neighbors were calling him "Sam" so we may keep that and add either Adams or Wise to the end of it...or we may opt for Tycho as it looks like he has a gaping hole for a nose.

cat1.jpg

cat.jpg

cat2.jpg

He is presently exploring his new digs.

Error

Banned
He's cute! We had a cat that looked like that once... actually two... one had black on his nose but it was in the (perfect) shape of a spoon... so thats what we named him... spoon. :)

BeardofPants

We're getting a kitty soon as well... We'll be picking "Pixel" up beginning November. He's a seal point ragdoll.

Pic, aged 4 wks

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
The only cat we owned used to shit on every corner of the house. Even thou he had his litter box.

I even got to think that it was a male thing cats do.

tonksy

Our cats have peed on things to mark territory which is incredibly annoying and usually only happens when they are fighting but they haven't shat anywhere inappropriate.

Inkara1

All the improper voiding problems with my cat instantly disappeared the day I bought a second cat box and put it in the bedroom.

BlurOfSerenity

i want a ragdoll... my parents have 3 regular cats and they're so... not as awesome as ragdolls seem to be.

nix -- look up "ragdoll cat" on youtube!

Aunty Em

We're getting a kitty soon as well... We'll be picking "Pixel" up beginning November. He's a seal point ragdoll.

Pic, aged 4 wks

Oh, he's cute. :D

At this moment Casper is asleep on my dustsheet over the other side of the room... stupid cat. He's got his paws tucked around his nose.

chcr

Too cute for words
My kitty is suggesting (loudly) that I go to bed so that she might keep me awake with all the knitting and purring. Her name is Patches, she's a calico and she is blissfully unaware that a concept such as "laid back" even exists. She's an in you face kitty.

BeardofPants

Hmm.... but... but... what if he lives up to either's namesake?
*has a horrid image of a living beast of furry shadow-ness tryin' to kill her in her sleep

Pixel's from Robert Heinlein's 'the cat who walks through walls', that makes it sorta cool right? ;)