New family member

tonksy

That's the thing. We should have known something was odd when the male cats accepted her quicker than we were expecting. She's a great cat. Sheds quite a bit but is very lovable.

Inkara1

The good news here is my kitty has accepted Lori's cat a lot better than I was fearing he might. I figure it helps that Calamity is an adult female instead of a male kitten.

Inkara1

It's kind of an uneasy peace. No animals have been harmed in the process yet. Both still get plenty of snuggles.

Inkara1

6 1/2 months, give or take... longer than the time it took to meet Caity, let the relationship progress and break up.

Do you think Luis is moving too fast too?

BeardofPants

I dunno wot luis is up to, but inky, you have a bit of a track record with the wimmin folk not working out moving too fast thing.

BeardofPants

Updated pics of pixel (aged 10 weeks) - a couple of days after he arrived. You can see that he has made himself at home....

pixel3.jpg

Here he is with his favourite toy (has to bat at the toys and pull them out through the holes):

pixel2.jpg

And doing what he does best ... in fact, it's the only thing he seems to do besides eat & sleep... play play play!

pixel1.jpg

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
There's a rather shabby looking cat that hangs around our building outside the fence. The guards (civilians) have taken to feeding it. Long story short...I'm allergic to cats, so guess who the cat likes? First time I've seen it, and it bypasses the food, the guard feeding it, and trots right up to me.
:rolleyes: Yes...I scratched the scruffy-looking thing behind its ears.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
6 1/2 months, give or take... longer than the time it took to meet Caity, let the relationship progress and break up.

Do you think Luis is moving too fast too?

Because it's longer than the LAST time your moved WAY WAY WAY too fast doesn't mean it's ok! It may not be "WAY WAY WAY too fast" but it's definately "WAY WAY too fast"