New family member

Professur

There's a rather shabby looking cat that hangs around our building outside the fence. The guards (civilians) have taken to feeding it. Long story short...I'm allergic to cats, so guess who the cat likes? First time I've seen it, and it bypasses the food, the guard feeding it, and trots right up to me.
:rolleyes: Yes...I scratched the scruffy-looking thing behind its ears.

Sucker!!!

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
We now have a kitten as well. Orange and white (no UT cracks please tyvm) male, about 10 weeks old. He's a cutie. Haven't settled on a name just yet but we're leaning toward Rascal. Got him from the Humane Society, he had a date with a needle in about 4 days.

Inkara1

Hey, BoP, if your cat gets too fat, will that make it a megapixel? Ha, I kill me. :D

We now have a kitten as well. Orange and white (no UT cracks please tyvm) male, about 10 weeks old. He's a cutie. Haven't settled on a name just yet but we're leaning toward Rascal. Got him from the Humane Society, he had a date with a needle in about 4 days.

Why not name him Rocky Top? Or Fulmer? Or Prevent Defense? :D

BeardofPants

Aw, ginger kitties are the best. :D

BeardofPants

Does that mean he fell asleep with his tongue glued to your face?

More pics of the hell fiend (He's now 12 weeks old).

pixel1-1.jpg

pixel3-1.jpg

And this is what he NORMALLY looks like (in case you can't figure it out, he's about to pounce)

pixel4.jpg

simplyred

We got a new kitten last night. My Mom and the neighbor found him about 20 ft up in a tree. Today he went to the vet and got a clean bill of health. He is too young for his first round of shots. I don't have a picture yet, but surprised Slim with him tonight. (Slim has not gotten over loosing Torme) Kitty is precious with green eyes and cream colored fur. We CAN NOT come up with a name (as usual), but trying for something Irish.