Next Assault on 2nd Amendment: Mandatory Liability Insurance

Winky

your life is no different than the Logistical relocator dude and the Wal-Mart cashier
(except the kids and marriage thing)
It's no wonder you believe none of the millions upon millions of rules regulations and laws
impeded your path through life?

2minkey

bootlicker
yep. more fag talk. no ability to articulate what is important. just yellow-bellied weaseling.

you must be eating a lot of rice these days to be so cranky.

Winky

Rice? Hell no I'm a meat n taters All-Ameriucan
ya commie beestache!

2mq86eb.jpg

Winky

This isn't a college class and you can bet yer ass you ain't no tenured professor

Winky

Rather than ban weapons outright what's too stop them from instituting some silly liability insurance thing?
Afterall now that OsamaCare has been accepted and we are all property of the State why should their be any limits on government power?
yer just a silly German citizen that will be marched through the death camps saying: we never knew this was going on...!

n2g3eh.jpg

no that's right lil buddy they don't assume to tell you anything about how to live your life
jtqih5.jpg

You'd better ask a lawyer the next time you want to do anything or risk violation of some stupid assed government edict ya mofo

Winky

well what should i be doing then? please, make a list and i'll take it point by point.

i am curious as to what you find valuable activity.

how'd you ever get an advanced degree with such a lousy level of reading comprehension?

Winky

it is nothing you do
do you nothing it is
you are not impeded
as you are stationary

Winky

show me the list Bucko
of things you do that the government does not in some way
tax, regulate or downright declare illegal?
and that anal thing oughtn't be listed

2minkey

bootlicker
that old crotchety fool needed to be tackled. and have her dogs eaten in front of her.

with enough cilantro and hoisin, dog ain't so bad.

winky your commentary is limp-dicked beyond prior imagination.