next step...

tank girl

Iran...?

bush-640.jpg

Winky

Silly Gurl we've already got Special Forces operating
in both Iran and Syria. There's no need for a big showy
land invasion. Funneh how things go our way when ya
put a little terror in the terrorists hearts.

Think of your fellow man
lend him a helping hand
put a little terror in your heart.
You see it's getting late
oh please don't hesitate
And the world will be a better place
and the world will be a better place
for you and me
you just wait and see

Another day goes by
and still the children cry
If you want the world to know
we won't let Islamo-fascism grow
for you and me
you just wait and see

Take a good look around and
if you're lookin' down
put a little terror in your heart
I hope when you decide
kindness will be your guide
for you and me
you just wait and see
put a little terror in your heart each and every day
put a little terror in your heart there's no other way
put a lttle terror in your heart, it's up to you
put a little terror in your heart...

tank girl

IDLEchild said:
Tanky

Why are you so enamored with U.S politics?

I am passionate, and I have an awareness that surpasses the confines of my horizons. It's a relatively simple thing to care about the rest of the world when you are as critical, passionate and as strong-minded as I am :winkkiss:

I care because the capitalistic and culturally imperialistic order of the U.S political agenda directly affects and threatens the stability of the rest of world... and it determines what will be in store for our children.

Considering that the majority of the rest of the world with enough courage to speak out opposes the present American administration, there is nothing to do but persist in making these voices of discontent heard loud and clear.

Winky

One nation under God indivisible with liberty and justice for all.

For the land of the free....
and the home....
of the brave!

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the United States.

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
tank girl said:
I am passionate, and I have an awareness that surpasses the confines of my horizons. It's a relatively simple thing to care about the rest of the world when you are as critical, passionate and as strong-minded as I am :winkkiss:

I care because the capitalistic and culturally imperialistic order of the U.S political agenda directly affects and threatens the stability of the rest of world... and it determines what will be in store for our children.

Considering that the majority of the rest of the world with enough courage to speak out opposes the present American administration, there is nothing to do but persist in making these voices of discontent heard loud and clear.

Not to mention how humble you are. Think much of yourself, do you?

Must be a bitch to have to go outside one's own country to find anything worth commenting on. The biggest news in NZ last week was probably somebody's sheep getting loose.

I would love to be a fly on the wall at your first serious job interview.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Winky said:
I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the office of President of the United States,
I had to read that three times before I finally "the office" part. :laugh:

*needs coffee* :gmorning:

ResearchMonkey

before I get the wrong idea and unleash the dogs-of-hell on you; TG please explain the purpose/intentions of your picture.

Why did you include a mocked-up picture of Bush which gives the impression my President is standing side-by-side with a monster

---What are YOU saying with it?

shadow_booklet2.jpg

BTW - Had you paid attention, I told you last month: we are already in Iran and that Iran was going to faulter under is it own weight. (with our finger on scale) .

abooja

IDLEchild said:
Why are you so enamored with U.S politics?
I think SN'P hit the nail on the head: ain't nothing going on in New Zealand worth a first thought, much less a second.

That and it's trendy to hate America and everyone knows how important it is for the recently potty-trained to be members of the "in" crowd.

Okay, just thought of a third reason. Lefties have a lot more free time to dabble in Photoshop and make super-cool, anti-American, propagandistic crap artwork.

tank girl

oh yeah, such a hypocryte.

Isolationism is more than just political agenda - its about a whole mindset. Everybody knows that the biggest factor contributing to U.S involvement in WWII was largly due to economic rather than international interests.

Comments made about N.Z earlier reflect just that "isolationist" point entirely, is all about self-importance - and the neglect of paying attention to interests outside ones own sphere that don't have any connection to you :rolleyes:

Hitler was a monster, he was also a madman and a dictator. He was also driven by his own madness, he was in control, he drove his own message and he had his own ideals. I could never give Bush credit for such individuality.

Bush is the closest thing a democracy can get to dictatorship - but you're right, he has nothing to do with hitler - he's a puppet whose strings are being pulled by the interests of those around him: the neo-con corporate and republican elite. I could never give him the same kind of credit - he hasn't enough originality or individual integrity to be taken seriously. He has probably been engineered to serve the interests of his daddys friends since he could talk :shrug:.

Theres plenty to be concerned about comenting on in N.Z - but as far as an international scale goes, there is much more important things to be thinking about.

Theres also no point in discussing anything that goes on in New Zealand here - considering the fact that most of you probably couldn't even point us out on a map - probably don't even realise that we speak english - not even realise that we aren't covered in sheep, that we're not 'isolated' and 'primitive'... etc - you wouldn't know anything much about N.Z let alone be able to effectively discuss issues that are happening here.

This isn't about 'hating america' it is about being concerned about who is in power - and how that power is being exploited to serve the ideologies and objectives of one narrow political agenda and how this is something that is affecting things on a global scale.

The U.S isn't just 'trendy to hate' it is the buzz-point because of the things that are happening under the current administration and the reasons behind them that get people worried. Its the isolationist - 'we make and break' our own rules', 'do as we please' consensus that disturbs most rational free-thinking people because for a movement that touts freedom and democracy as its 'ideals' there is nothing more hypocrytical than what it is effectively setting out to do in the name of the nation which as far as I can see - is more polarized, and under threat than ever.

BUSH is the hypocrite, and on top of everything he calls himself a christian - he calls state-sanctioned hatred - love. Thats hypocrytical.

BeardofPants

*would like to kindly remind people that just cos someone is critiquing US foreign policy, there is no call for derogating an entire nation of kiwis. *handonhip

Incidentally, Bush IS dragging the US to hell in a handbasket. Why is he funding a possible attack on Iran when the US economy is fuxxored? :hmm:

unclehobart

We entered World War 2 for economic reasons? I wasn't aware that Japan performing a sneak assault on Pearl Harbor was a market fluctuation. I could of sworn it was a military attack.

Professur

tank girl said:

Exactly what shade of mauve is the sky in your world?

ResearchMonkey

Oh I know where your little nation of convicts is; If I look at Gaia, it would about where her butt-hole is.

Yeah, you're a nation of white folks, ....well it is now anyway.

I think its great that your opinion is worthless in my nation. We honestly give a rats ass what an under educated teen-bopper thinks about what we do.

baghdad44.jpg

You couldn't careless about the people that have been freed, you just like to hate Bush.