nice custom title

staffrodore

Dont get me wrong, but isnt that what tank girl tried to do from the outset, fit in and have fun. Sure she could've provided some form of source for her facts but at the end of the day dont you think she has been a little ostrichised from the word go?

We are all entitled to our beliefs and opinions and should have the right to freely express ourselfs in whichever way we see fit. I see trolling on boards probably different to you, to me it's going all out to abuse others, provoke and install negativaty towards all. Arent we all a little guilty of this? In my mind she hasn't set out to do this, it's just the way alot of people here choose to read into it. Which may also be (and I might be wrong) the reason why members come, have a little say and go again never to be heard from again. Internet groups and those who run them can be very hard groups to break into at the best of time, all clicky and stick together.

ResearchMonkey

Straffee, she is all over the board, she is neither right nor wrong.

She's just confused to the point that she cannot make a point that makes any sense.

Her uniqueness is philosophies of others, she is what she despises, a mindless tool of uneducated propaganda.

I bet you a dollar most of her beliefs and "facts" go right back to the DU.

If she had an actual opinion, she would be able to defend it.

tank girl

staffrodore said:
dont you think she has been a little ostrichised from the word go?

uhuh :grinyes: :lol:

OSTRICH.GIF

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
there's no point in giving me bad karma because you don't like what I said if you won't say why you didn't like it

ClaireBear

Banned
Leslie said:
I did it. My name is Leslie, and I am a fascist. :eyemouth:

While I'm in my tenure of fascism, so far today, I've only buzzed through your posts because they make my head asplode. However, having said that, and barely having read a word you've written, I've seen you sling such terminology as retards, boneheads, pathetic, sucky, *now I'm having a brain fart cause of the hour but there are more* at other members.

This nameslinging will cease immediately.

So you think using your moderating access to add an slanderous / liablous "humourous" custom title to the perpatrator will help to cease the "nameslinging"

:rofl:

Do you always follow the addage "If you can't beat 'em join 'em" Leslie?

Well done Les! :rolleyes:

That's only made stuff worse!

*CB takes Les's hand and pulls her back away from the flames!*

ClaireBear

Banned
staffrodore said:
Dont get me wrong, but isnt that what tank girl tried to do from the outset, fit in and have fun. Sure she could've provided some form of source for her facts but at the end of the day dont you think she has been a little ostrichised from the word go?

We are all entitled to our beliefs and opinions and should have the right to freely express ourselfs in whichever way we see fit. I see trolling on boards probably different to you, to me it's going all out to abuse others, provoke and install negativaty towards all. Arent we all a little guilty of this? In my mind she hasn't set out to do this, it's just the way alot of people here choose to read into it. Which may also be (and I might be wrong) the reason why members come, have a little say and go again never to be heard from again. Internet groups and those who run them can be very hard groups to break into at the best of time, all clicky and stick together.

I think most folks here have been down right bitches and bastards towards her from the start...

Corner a cat and poke it with a stick after its tried to sit on your lap and it'll scratch your eyes out...

I see this as a "brought it all on yourselves situation"

Just ignore her! Thats what I do... :rolleyes:

*CB stands back next to Les to watch everyone else fan the flames*

ResearchMonkey

Now I'm not sure about this, but.... when I tried to give 2-karmas in a row to the same person I was denied, I needed to hit 4 more people before I was able to hit the same person.

And a second note of that story is that I was limited to a total of seven servings.

Thus, I am only able to give a single person 2 karma-hits at best in one day.

Yupp Proffee, you're right...... maybe its time to ban Gonz for hacking the board.

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
I, for one, don't think we need custum titties. The natural ones are just fine. What? :confused: Custom titles. Oh, dear. :blush:

:D

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
ClaireBear said:
So you didn't change her custom title? :eek:

Pardon me for believing everything I read!!! :D
I changed it. I quoted a post she'd written and changed her user title.

ClaireBear

Banned
Leslie said:
I changed it. I quoted a post she'd written and changed her user title.

So why bad karma me for stating my opinion on your childish act?

Christ! I feel bad for the girl... and she is... just a girl.. behind the balshy posts and AV...

Pardon me for being a nice person!

TG is going through what I went through here... it ain't nice and if a few posters here hadn't thrown me a bone.. well.. I may have lost all hope in humanity or something much less dramatic! :winkkiss:

ResearchMonkey

ClaireBear said:
I think most folks here have been down right bitches and bastards towards her from the start...

Corner a cat and poke it with a stick after its tried to sit on your lap and it'll scratch your eyes out...

Just ignore her! Thats what I do... :rolleyes:

I know my welcome was, well... a bit harsh. I got slammed from the gate by a few overly paranoid people.

I stuck to my guns; I may not of won any hearts with my opinions and facts .... but I think some room was alotted for me because spoke with some measure of honesty ans integrity.

Professur

ClaireBear said:

Just ignore her! Thats what I do...

This from the first person in five years to make my ignore list, about the third person to make it. That's just too funny. Good karma to ya, CB.

ClaireBear

Banned
ResearchMonkey said:
I know my welcome was, well... a bit harsh. I got slammed from the gate by a few overly paranoid people.

I stuck to my guns; I may not of won any hearts with my opinions and facts .... but I think some room was alotted for me because spoke with some measure of honesty ans integrity.

Ya-huh!

I can vouch for your "welcomes" ;)

*CB licks her now healed wounds*

ClaireBear

Banned
Professur said:
This from the first person in five years to make my ignore list, about the third person to make it. That's just too funny. Good karma to ya, CB.

I'm talking about "ignoring" in the real sense... not by pressing a button...

I still contest the need for me to be on your ignore list... I'm not half the fuckwit I used to be... just don't mention the A word! :la:

The fact I was the first to make the list makes me sick to my stomach... :mope:

Someone quote me please!

Thanks!