nice custom title

AlphaTroll

ClaireBear said:
I still contest the need for me to be on your ignore list... I'm not half the fuckwit I used to be... just don't mention the A word! :la:

androgenous? ant? anthropology? archaelogist? artemedis? alcohol? abusive? ante-natal? alpine? aartvark? alaskan?

Professur

I'll presume that the quote in Alpha's post was for me. You're on my ignore list for your own protection, my dear. If you'd like to come off it, I'll be happy to oblige. But it's at your own risk. Personally, I never thought of you as a fuckwit. Just very, very wrong. TG, now there's a ******* for ya.

ClaireBear

Banned
Professur said:
I'll presume that the quote in Alpha's post was for me. You're on my ignore list for your own protection, my dear. If you'd like to come off it, I'll be happy to oblige. But it's at your own risk. Personally, I never thought of you as a fuckwit. Just very, very wrong. TG, now there's a ******* for ya.

OooooOOOOooooh!

Decisions decisions!

Its like Jeopardy or Millionaire!

Okay... I'll come off the ignore list... but as long as we get to kiss and make-up... often! :brow: ;)

edit: Wow P you read my mind... though thats hardly a feet... l'm as easy to read as a book or rather a leaflet!

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
People that show up & post, getting to know the members & passing along opinions don't tend to get attacked or ignored. People showing up & calling established members hatemongers & racists & neanderthals & other similar adjectives sure as shit will get attacked.

I'd have loved having TG show up & spout her liberal propaganda had she also included links to unoriginal propaganda. I like the argument. I can even take the ocassional name calling. However, showing up using outside information & not using it as a jumping off point or as a basis of original thought means it's being plagarized & you're trolling.

We've been there & done that already.

HomeLAN

Ya know, the best way to encourage a shameless troll is to perpetuate threads that exist solely due to that person's presence to second (and more) pages.

The best way to handle someone who's still so obviously pissed that Daddy didn't pay her enough attention as a baby and needs you to compensate is to do the worst possible thing that you can do to them - not respond.

That said, I'm outta here.

Raven

Annoying SOB
I give up.....this whole thing has just descended into self perpetuating tit-for-tat nameslinging and tarnishing and it's getting boring.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Raven said:
I give up.....this whole thing has just descended into self perpetuating tit-for-tat nameslinging and tarnishing and it's getting boring.
so bumping it after it's been dead for about a day and a half is a good thing then.

:tardbang: