No National ID Card

2minkey

bootlicker
it's pretty awesome how you turds have appropriated the term "statist."

so many big bad things out there to be scared of.

obviously the statists are collaborating with the commies.

and muslims.

and fags.

to tell you how to run your boring life.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Tell Dr Paul we've had a national ID card for several generations. You might call it
Social Security

2minkey

bootlicker
when you start off knowing nothing, everything is BIG and exciting.

is it any wonder why so many paulbots are adolescents, actual or virtual?

Gotholic

Tell Dr Paul we've had a national ID card for several generations. You might call it
Social Security

I think he already knows that. It was more of an initial phase of its implementation. Although I think when the SS# was created it was feared it would be used that way but it was stated it would not be so. HA!

Anyway, surely you wouldn't be for a National ID card 2.0?

2minkey

bootlicker
I think he already knows that. It was more of an initial phase of its implementation. Although I think when the SS# was created it was feared it would be used that way but it was stated it would not be so. HA!

Anyway, surely you wouldn't be for a National ID card 2.0?

well sailor i certainly would be for a national ID card.

then we can keep illegals out of jobs.

and keep track of them darkies.

just ask ron paul and his buddy lew about the stuff they wrote about the negro threat in those newsletters.

BTW how is the current social security system taking away your free thoughts?

do they make a copy of your social security card every time you buy groceries?

Winky

2yxp2sz.jpg

Gotholic

well sailor i certainly would be for a national ID card.

then we can keep illegals out of jobs.

and keep track of them darkies.

just ask ron paul and his buddy lew about the stuff they wrote about the negro threat in those newsletters.

BTW how is the current social security system taking away your free thoughts?

do they make a copy of your social security card every time you buy groceries?

Not every time. However, your drivers license number is made up using your SS# as a base for the algorithm. If you get your license scanned then your information is stored. Your SS# can actually be determined if your drivers license number is known. There are websites that tell how to figure it out. This is terrible practice for obvious reasons. Anyway, your SS# shouldn't be used at all except to pay into SS.

Also, there is no proof Ron Paul wrote those things, and he also disavowed them. Not to mention his track record strongly indicates he is not a racist.

2minkey

bootlicker
They did when you wrote a check in California. I think they stopped that.

dude that SUCKS.

california's laws can suck my dong. ambitious cocksusckers from both sides of the aisle have had a field day there.

DSS there forced me to take granny out of her home. i'm sure the two fellows next door tipped them off... i really wanted to crush their faces. over a giant fucking leaning tree standing where the properties adjoined. who the fuck would build a house right on the fucking property line when everybody's got several acres? so my tree might crash through your atrium thingy while you guys are frolicking amongst the ferns beneath? eat a shit taco, boys...

anyway, kinda interesting that the law said she needed to fuck off in an institutional environment rather than croak the way she wanted to, in her own house, with her (by that time likely starving) horse out in the barn, her cheap white wine, her total lack of appreciable personal hygiene, and her mountain of tin cans "in case there's another shortage."

2minkey

bootlicker
Also, there is no proof Ron Paul wrote those things, and he also disavowed them. Not to mention his track record strongly indicates he is not a racist.

nah he ain't a racist he's just more than happy to use the racism of dipshits to get support.

he didn't write a lot of that shit. he knew what was written though. you're a fucking moron if you think he didn't.

lew rockwell wrote most of it. next you'll tell us he was "sleepwriting" and had no idea.

you support scumbag trolls that prey on naive wannabes and "believers."

and you think the rest of us are sheep.

we'll see what happens if antichrist-televangelist rand gets anywhere...

good luck on your third hour math test today little buddy.

Winky

you say racism like it's a bad thing
oh that's right you libbie's really believe
we'd put darkies back in chains
restart bergen belsen and auschwitz
and outlaw buggery once more

if only...

2minkey

bootlicker
yeah whatever chooch.

ron paul's supporters have burned through a lot of feces trying to show that ron is not a racist. seems like it's important to THEM.

it's not even the racism that is disturbing. it's that it was used in a pied piper sort of way to gather support among the kind of bored assholes that racist bullshit appeals to. just like he's got the pied piper shit going for dipshit kids with meaningless lives going on these days. his appeal to the naive and stupid is undeniable. at least he's got that going for him. :retard:

Winky

define racism
do you think the people that are being accused of it really
want to make negros three fifths human and deport
every last hispanic/latino?

the race card has been very effective but it is still just a buncha bullshit