not sure what to make of this one...

Winky

hah yeah Chechnya, where civil rights activism gets you dumped in a field with five rounds in your chest.
In soviet russia, GPS bracelet let's them know where to find your body.
91fqbo.jpg

2minkey

bootlicker
now that the weed is legal here, i should get a bong. that would be cool. or better yet, a vaporizer. i kinda do want a vaporizer for cooking anyway...

2minkey

bootlicker
This bracelet is not the answer. Being armed is the answer.

so you got some guns huh? how's yer ammo stockpile?

your therapist contacted me earlier. she says you need to come back in. before anything really bad happens.

she does not want to dig you out of a poop cellar in bulgaria again. please, just call in to the agency.

Winky

no wait I thought I was the pedo convicted felon round here
so now Gothy's a madman?

2minkey

bootlicker
no it's all code. he's a double-secret agent that thinks he's a triple-secret agent, er, deluded little kiddie. er no he thinks he's people, but he's actually an android abandoned by his cruel makers. it's such a heavy burden to be THE ONE. especially through the fog of all that medication.

Gotholic

so you got some guns huh? how's yer ammo stockpile?

your therapist contacted me earlier. she says you need to come back in. before anything really bad happens.

she does not want to dig you out of a poop cellar in bulgaria again. please, just call in to the agency.

I do not have any guns. They are dangerous and not needed in a civilized world. Only the police should have them.