not sure what to make of this one...

2minkey

bootlicker
4/15 is not a particularly symbolic date on the arabian peninsula.

i am eagerly awaiting dipshit's proclamation of "false flag."

Winky

It's clearly a Tea Party Tax protest!

fn91eh.jpg

2minkey

bootlicker
it's not clearly anything. but it's amusing how the slightest suggestion of "white boy" sends the dipshits scurrying.

2minkey

bootlicker
i have an interest in gramma.

good news for you guys. rumor has it that it ain't a whitey the FBI is interested in.

Winky

sew Manky? duzz dat mean dat graying gun grabbin' Negro and his cohorts are gonna stand down
on their assault on the 2nd amendment and go back to trying to legalize all duh beanners?

I say let's make make life so miserable for them so that they'll self-deport!

Winky

fugetabout the Fib eye I wanna know what Alex Jones thinks aboot this:
"#TSA groping you at sporting events coming soon."

2minkey

bootlicker
sew Manky? duzz dat mean dat graying gun grabbin' Negro and his cohorts are gonna stand down
on their assault on the 2nd amendment and go back to trying to legalize all duh beanners?

I say let's make make life so miserable for them so that they'll self-deport!

yeah i dunno about the beaners shit. no impact to me so not my concern.

as to the other issue, i suspect we might see some interesting attempts to stretch the powers of executive orders. think i'll go brush up on that shit.

Gotholic

4/15 is not a particularly symbolic date on the arabian peninsula.

I have read from an anonymous source how "4/15/13" could be related to Illuminati but that could be a stretch. Let's take a look for laughs and giggles:

4/15 is the DATE. 4 + 15 = 19.
13 is the YEAR, and is also a significant number to the Illuminati.
19 + 13 = 32.
32 and the 2 bombs gives us 322.
A VERY significant number.

i am eagerly awaiting dipshit's proclamation of "false flag."

Oh, come on. There are plenty of crazies. There is no need to proclaim everything is false flag. However, to dismiss the possibility this could be a false a flag is imprudent. But this does raise a question for me about you, minks. What event in history do you believe was false flag, if any?

What does 9/11, 7/7/, Sandy Hook, and now the Boston incident have in common? They all have had a drill performed on the exact same date of the exact same scenario at the exact same time of each incident. This seems to be their M.O.

Perhaps all those drills were coincidences? What are the odds? Either way, you can't have a crisis go to waste, right? This will be politicized and sensationalized to further take away our liberty.

2minkey

bootlicker
1. Oh, come on. There are plenty of crazies. There is no need to proclaim everything is false flag. However, to dismiss the possibility this could be a false a flag is imprudent. But this does raise a question for me about you, minks. What event in history do you believe was false flag, if any?

2. What does 9/11, 7/7/, Sandy Hook, and now the Boston incident have in common? They all have had a drill performed on the exact same date of the exact same scenario at the exact same time of each incident. This seems to be their M.O.

3. Perhaps all those drills were coincidences? What are the odds? Either way, you can't have a crisis go to waste, right? This will be politicized and sensationalized to further take away our liberty.

1. there have been plenty of instances of deception leading to war cries from the dumb. get out of the kiddie pool.
2. what the fuck are you even talking about? they synchronized watches through the time portal? freak.
3. yes evil forces are working in cahoots against your liberty. you are that important. maybe you'll be even more important when you get a job.

Winky

well yeah living in Arizona all my life being awash in undocumented workers has become commonplace
so if they get a scadload of them amnesty (for a second time) and the flood increases to become a tsunami it won't make a bit of difference to me either,
we here in SB 1070 land are used to it

500wde_Arizona-SB1070_RightsVSPresumptions.jpg