Oh all right I give in.

Gato_Solo said:
Grey is the proper spelling...unless, or course, you prefer gray...Besides...who invited you to speak out for either side of the Atlantic... :D

Color
Favorite
Aluminum
Theater
Center

I'd post a few more, but I don't want to tax you folks too hard on your first spelling lesson... :D

Bitch. I have my own laws! :headbang:

:p

Look Nederlander ;) When I want any crap from you, I'll squeeze your head. :D This is a spelling lesson for those posters in the UK.

Scanty said:
Gato = dicksplat

If you're going to insult me, at least do it in English... :p

Hmmm. Must be a British colloqialism meaning "jism", or "splooge". Perhaps I'll add that to the list for next week... :D

fi is kind of cute and while were spoofing empire strikes back

i am your fathers brothers nephews cousins former roomate.

Father's brother... that would be my uncle

nephew's... my uncle's nephew, that would be my cousin...

cousin's... my cousin's cousin would be me...

former roomate? Duuuuude! You were my roomie! Hey, do you remember that time when we were smoking so much weed that everyone in the apartment building got high from the smoke that was going through the vents? :trippy:

Haha... that was such a riot, specially when the cops came in and started headbanging to the music. :headbang:

I don't know how we ended up with cuffs on our hands though, I woulda recalled a kinky foreplay session with some hot women.

What was I talking about? :headbang:

fury said:
Father's brother... that would be my uncle

nephew's... my uncle's nephew, that would be my cousin...

cousin's... my cousin's cousin would be me...

former roomate? Duuuuude! You were my roomie! Hey, do you remember that time when we were smoking so much weed that everyone in the apartment building got high from the smoke that was going through the vents? :trippy:

Haha... that was such a riot, specially when the cops came in and started headbanging to the music. :headbang:

I don't know how we ended up with cuffs on our hands though, I woulda recalled a kinky foreplay session with some hot women.

What was I talking about? :headbang:

dont remember the cops but the dominatrix i remember!! man that was great!!!

ok, ok, it's me without the glasses... have to get a new optician anyway...

***pic removed cos of terrified-ness at availability on Web, plus soberness in bright light of day***

question 1: how old are ye?
quando 2: Are ye available?
fragt 3 : Do you come with your own set of whips and thigh high spike heel boots?

Back