Oh all right I give in.

greenfreak

patty.gif

:jump:

unclehobart

yes I am. Only about 4/5 are from the greater independent Ireland. Not knowing what city she hails from.. I just don't know. Having ne'er been there I can't rightly say as to where someone hails from. I'm fairly well versed ... but not 100%. Do the Northern Irish consider themselves to be English? Am I to assume that there are no Protestant Irish? The 95% safe bet is to assume that shes green through and through and wouldn't brake for an orange order eldery gent in a wheelchair caught in a crosswalk if given half a chance. I don't know her.. don't know her background... I'm only going to learn this stuff if I ask outright. So far all I have is a piccy and an assumed age range. No name.. no bio... nada.

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
fi, you are really good looking.

ok, i'm in a shy mood, will not tell more :D

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
Luis G said:
fi, you are really good looking.

ok, i'm in a shy mood, will not tell more :D

A shy mood? You don't HAVE shy moods...you're either yourself, or drunk :D There is no shy Luis :D

HomeLAN

Hey! Get that picture back up there right now! I was so looking forward to gazing at it with my morning coffee, and you yanked it!

That's it. You are now responsible for ruining my morning mood (which sucked anyway) and for any damage I may now do. ;)

I really like redheads. I married one.[/siz]