oh noes electric car woes

Winky

f6is3.jpg

2minkey

bootlicker
i post two attractive brunettes and you post some dude that looks like he just got plooked along with paste-mistress? not impressive.

catocom

right. you go on a road trip 50 miles at a time. see how fun it is.

can you imagine pulling in to some gas station in alabama and asking if you could plug in your fagmobile?
I wish I had bought a VW air cooled, maybe a super beetle back when I could get um cheap.
People want a small fortune for um now.

Winky

try to gain even a vague grasp of how much of an increase in the infrastructure of the electrical power
grid would be required to support battery powered cars, and don't stop to consider where on earth this
increase in electricity generation would come from... coal? ;)

catocom

yep coal, and natural gas

natural gas IS the answer to several energy problems.
Here. though of coarse we use hydro (dam) , and Nuclear mostly.
Ga outlawed coal import or usage in the state over a decade ago. (like 1990)

2minkey

bootlicker
oh you mean we might need some infrastructure investment to make things work in the future?

REALLY WINKY??? OMG that is some profound shit!!!

well gee if you don't want to pay for it i got some nice wagon wheels on sale here, and a couple of nice horses for ye. you ain't gonna fuck these horses are you?

hmmm yeah let's do the nuclear thing. er no we can't cause then we'd have to think about upgrading the decrepit power grid. and we can't do that. we're too dumb to invest in longer-term shit right dude?

which is is it, cornpipe?

Winky

I'll give ya a profound shit
you'd have the gooberment TAX people to implement this far reaching future lookin' upgrade
to the grid that no one wants and wouldn't be profitable, now wouldn't ya lil buddie?
Are you high ?

yeah I'm goin' with uh huh

30w2q9y.jpg

Winky

we don't need yer over taxation
we don't need yer thought control

so if this is a potentially profitable business opportunity
why aren't they rushing to accomplish it ? hmmmm?

2minkey

bootlicker
so if this is a potentially profitable business opportunity
why aren't they rushing to accomplish it ? hmmmm?

because it is one of those things that private businesses cannot accomplish, but is necessary for a large, healthy economy.

they cannot accomplish it because the ROI is too distant considering the risk involved.

i've said this 1000 times before.

you should try listening once in a while, instead of just spewing endless shit, asslick.

Winky

yup that's right no business that is going to be successful is going to invest in something that will ever ever ever return
the original investment but will just be a sinkhole like all the crap the gooberment continues to waste money on... blah blah blah yadda yadda yadda

Winky

so hell yeah let's put a gun to peoples heads
take their money and spend it on things
that they'd never invest in because no one wants them
and tell ourselves we are the smartest guys in the room
and keep on smokin' that Liberal redistribution crack pipe all the way home