Only Three Days Left!!

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
You know, the more I see, the more I wonder...exactly which tribe are you minx? I've never seen anyone support tyrants, dictators, communism & radical nutjobs, like you, just for shits n giggles.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
With your undying support & defense of the Arabs, as well as unjust condemnation of the Jews, it just occured to me that you must be one of them

2minkey

bootlicker
right...

my objections to the naive spew of you and several others means i support the folks you're having a hate affair with.

"unjust condemnation of the jews." HAHAHAHA. how about "child-like idealization of israel" for you, buddy?

Cerise

mo22.png

(Feces be upon him)

spike

In 2 days we'll still be on the internet explaining things to spike in short and simple sentences as Bob Ross lives foreveh on the interwebz.

You didn't explain anything about the 3 days and Bob Ross. Instead you failed to type a single sentence correctly. :laugh:

ResearchMonkey

You didn't explain anything about the 3 days and Bob Ross. Instead you failed to type a single sentence correctly. :laugh:
'cuase your a moron. Grammer defense, ....when you have nothing else.

acxtually, I expect nothing to happen so don't sweat your mis-shapen little head.

spike

Crying tantrum throwing and retarded insults when you have nothing else. When your done crying about your mistakes maybe you want to give us your interpretation of the Bob Ross/3 days thing?