Only Three Days Left!!

ResearchMonkey

1274387053397.jpg

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member

I'm serious. Considering your personal proximity (you seem to eat with someone from the ME on a semi-regular basis) & opinoins, it just struck me that you may be a Arab-type male. Not that it particularly matters but it would change the perspective of your arguments a little.

2minkey

bootlicker
I'm serious. Considering your personal proximity (you seem to eat with someone from the ME on a semi-regular basis) & opinoins, it just struck me that you may be a Arab-type male. Not that it particularly matters but it would change the perspective of your arguments a little.

fair enough...

just FYI... the vast majority of my ancestors got here around 1900. from sweden. the big family business that i know of was an olive farm in/near porterville CA. other things i'm probably best not knowing about.

ResearchMonkey

You make it almost sound like a case of 'keeping it in the family' there Cletus.

But really minx, you're good guy even if your a little confused sometimes.

spike

What's with you and Arabs?

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Oh, hell no. They can't be pawns if they're Jordanians or Lebanese. Wait, didn't both those countries expel them in the last couple of generations?

ResearchMonkey

Hell, I live in occupied lands and I don't blow up school buses or fire rockets into neighborhoods.

Israel needs to just tell them to GTFO.