Opinions of females in a "male business"

tank girl

..ooooooooooooooo she says.

clever trevor 1 :winkkiss: and trevor 2

RM, INKY thanks for being so witty, gentlemen.

:erm:

....meow?

reminds me of the lion king, just don't go calling me simba....

ResearchMonkey

tank girl said:
Then I don't really take pride in flaunting my picture, I don't see anything attractive about it .

I certainly hope you feel some flattery that we men would like to see more of said woman...
tease.gif

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
:hmm: I thought TG was gone. After reading Inky's quote from her post, it looks like I was right...How much arrogance does it take to make her so ignorant? She obviously has little contact with the outside world...

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
tank girl said:
then go on by asking a question of what questionably feminist slanted nature, to a neanderthonlic, chauvinistic group of boneheads.

Oh, yea, that's why we hate you :brush:

tank girl

Gato_Solo said:
:hmm: I thought TG was gone. After reading Inky's quote from her post, it looks like I was right...How much arrogance does it take to make her so ignorant? She obviously has little contact with the outside world...

obviously, not much.

I've risen back from the dead, babe. Another great thing about virtual reality.

tank girl

must I really prove the existence of the girl?

:rolleyes:
I do not expect to have to be asked this again...but I will provide another photo of the girl to serve your pathetic speculations on the matter, which I don't feel should have any relevance on here. It is only a photo of a girl.

I do this just to satisfy you retards that might think I would be pathetic enough not to post my own picture.

By the way the girl in the picture is not tank girl, the girl in the picture is me.

the way I see it - tank girl is the girls alter-ego, the alter-ego of tank girl is the girl.

If you know anything about comic-hero mythology, you would understand.
the thing is, most heros don't go revealing their true identity, so providing you with a photo would actually be breaking that law. :p

consider yourselves lucky...

Bill: An essential characteristic of the superhero mythology is, there's the superhero, and there's the alter ego. Batman is actually Bruce Wayne, Spider-Man is actually Peter Parker. When he wakes up in the morning, he's Peter Parker. He has to put on a costume to become Spider-Man. And it is in that characteristic that Superman stands alone. Superman did not become Superman, Superman was born Superman. When Superman wakes up in the morning, he's Superman. His alter ego is Clark Kent. His outfit with the big red "S", that's the blanket he was wrapped in as a baby when the Kents found him. Those are his clothes. What Kent wears, the glasses, the business suit, that's the costume. That's the costume Superman wears to blend in with us. Clark Kent is how Superman views us. And what are the characteristics of Clark Kent? He's weak, he's unsure of himself... he's a coward. Clark Kent is Superman's critique on the whole human race. Sort of like Beatrix Kiddo and Mrs. Tommy Plympton
(KILL BILL 2)

Me, I'm like Batman...not superman, but same concept works for me :D

...better stick to that diet plan, huh?

I think, if you're all stupid enough to confuse virtuality with reality, then you are the ones at fault.

ResearchMonkey

Nice, but.... that could easily have came from a website, it only proves the world is flat. Same scanty top, nice thoo ...

How about a 'new' webcam pic holding a sign that say's something like "ResearchMonkey... YOU'LL NEVER GET ANY OF THIS ACTION" that would be proof positive in my mind.

Can I be UnderDog?

underdog.gif

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
How about one sending me a kiss and the legend Luis come and get it? :brow:

Some cleavage would be a big plus :D :D

tank girl

ResearchMonkey said:
Nice, but.... that could easily have came from a website, it only proves the world is flat. Same scanty top, nice thoo ...

How about a 'new' webcam pic holding a sign that say's something like "ResearchMonkey... YOU'LL NEVER GET ANY OF THIS ACTION" that would be proof positive in my mind.

Can I be UnderDog?

underdog.gif

- i don't have a webcam. shame.

- note: TANK top, not SCANT top :eyebrow:

- yup, you sure as hell will NEVER get any of this action

- you can be the underdog - just as long as you commit to the dark side, then we can rule the place together ;)

IDLEchild

How did I miss the fact that Kittie started this thread?

So Kittie...got any artwork for me to comment on? :D